Mentor Ohio/Cleveland

08nastygt

Established Member
Akron area here. Got any mods done to the gt500? We usually meet up every weekend if its nice out out around this area. Sometimes if enough people are meeting up towards cleveland we go out there too.

2K1 SVT

Established Member
I need to find out when brunswick starts up.It sounds cool I would like to meet more of us around here.The only thing that sucks is ohio roads I hit a pothole the other day they are all over!

Tonight was the first night of the Brunswick show, there were around 7 Termis, and 3 gt500's along with a few Roush's and Saleen's. It was a really good show with a lot of cars, as long as the weather is nice there should be a show each Saturday. The best time to get there is around 5, it starts at 4 but I don't think many cars are around then.

shelbyjeff

1/4 mile at a time!
Established Member
No mods yet with 540hp I don't really need any more power I cant control I need better tires.

a_d_a_m

Mr. Kamikaze, Mr. DNA!
Established Member
Bumping this old thread from Painesville. '03 Marauder for my summer ride, mostly stock with a few small things done. Also, my dad's in Mentor with a silver '03 GT, Eibach Pro-Plus kit and a few other things.

I was just out at the Solon Commons show (every Tuesday - 6200 Enterprise Parkway) earlier today and Mustangs were the featured cars...anyone go out there?

Last edited:

shelbyjeff

1/4 mile at a time!
Established Member
Ok, Ill let you on here because you have a ford product but it's not mustang. Any other car shows you go to? Wanna race?????? Jk

shelbyjeff

1/4 mile at a time!
Established Member
A D A M, thats a nice car you got what year? I dont know much about them. It's really clean!

ttype69

Established Member
mentor theres a mustang club meats ever second tuesday of the month at annabells the cruses to chick fa lay in p vill

i got 04 termi & 04 mach i tend to go to solon every tues

shelbyjeff

1/4 mile at a time!
Established Member
Thanks for the info I need to get there. Would you happen to know the clubs name?

chevellecobra

Established Member
I go to the Solon cruise when I get the chance to....I think I saw your Marauder there last week. Nice car. If I do not have the GT500 there I usually take my Chevelle (green with white stripes).

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
Summit Racing 8th annual mustang event will be this Saturday (8/6) in Tallmadge. Plenty of Cobras and other Mustangs will be there. Check it out.

Users who are viewing this thread