Mentor Ohio/Cleveland

a_d_a_m

Mr. Kamikaze, Mr. DNA!
Established Member
A D A M, thats a nice car you got what year? I dont know much about them. It's really clean!
Totally forgot about SVTP and never logged back in, it's an '03 Marauder - thanks.

Mentor/Painesville area...picking up a Mystic Cobra next week. Anything going down in the spring?
Yeah, I'll probably stop by and steal your car once the weather breaks. :banana:

So anyway, now that Cam's here and he's got FORD FEEVA, what about a Cleveland Shoreway cruise this spring? Some Saturday evening when the weather doesn't blow. Meet on 306 in Mentor, cruise out through downtown, down I-77, up 480 to 271, back to 306 for QS&L. I'll have a few Panthers in tow, I'm sure...

shelbyjeff

1/4 mile at a time!
Established Member
:banana:
Totally forgot about SVTP and never logged back in, it's an '03 Marauder - thanks.

Yeah, I'll probably stop by and steal your car once the weather breaks. :banana:

So anyway, now that Cam's here and he's got FORD FEEVA, what about a Cleveland Shoreway cruise this spring? Some Saturday evening when the weather doesn't blow. Meet on 306 in Mentor, cruise out through downtown, down I-77, up 480 to 271, back to 306 for QS&L. I'll have a few Panthers in tow, I'm sure...

randg4603

Established Member
Hey guys im in Rocky River and looking for some other Cobra owners local to me. I went to the brunswick show a couple times last year and Quaker Steak in Sheffield a couple times.

I dont drive the car often 900 miles last year but you may see me around. Let me know if anyone ever feels like meeting up or cruising.

2004 Silver Cobra

2012-03-02_07-41-02_213.jpg

randg4603

Established Member
Nice car. I believe I met you at cars and coffee last summer.

Yeah we did meet up there. I'm on CR.com also "AGPSRT4"

Let me know if you feel like cruising this summer. I'm going be getting tuned in the next couple months posi port everything, 2.8 upper, 100 shot etc etc should be fun.

Cravinmohead22

Import Hater
Established Member
Yeah we did meet up there. I'm on CR.com also "AGPSRT4"

Let me know if you feel like cruising this summer. I'm going be getting tuned in the next couple months posi port everything, 2.8 upper, 100 shot etc etc should be fun.

Yeah I remember you on CR. I will definitely keep you posted on cruising around this summer.
Who are you having tune your car? I was thinking of running a small shot myself but not sure about the tuning of it and running a switch chip. I use amazon right now but wasn't sure how that would work if the tune wasn't spot on when dialing it in and data loading for the spray.

randg4603

Established Member
Yeah I remember you on CR. I will definitely keep you posted on cruising around this summer.
Who are you having tune your car? I was thinking of running a small shot myself but not sure about the tuning of it and running a switch chip. I use amazon right now but wasn't sure how that would work if the tune wasn't spot on when dialing it in and data loading for the spray.

Every time I think i've decided who I want to tune, I read someone bad mouthing the potential tuner. So I am at the point now where I may trailer it down to Blankenship tuning (Shop that does Brian from Posi's tuning). I don't know we'll see.

Any ideas?

Cravinmohead22

Import Hater
Established Member
Every time I think i've decided who I want to tune, I read someone bad mouthing the potential tuner. So I am at the point now where I may trailer it down to Blankenship tuning (Shop that does Brian from Posi's tuning). I don't know we'll see.

Any ideas?

I know exactly what you mean. If you have the means and money to take your car to blankenship, I don't think you will be dissatisfied with them. If you are looking for someone local, try Big3. I won't let anyone else near my car locally. If I didn't have paid amazon for free tunes for life, that's who I would be taking it to.

randg4603

Established Member
I know exactly what you mean. If you have the means and money to take your car to blankenship, I don't think you will be dissatisfied with them. If you are looking for someone local, try Big3. I won't let anyone else near my car locally. If I didn't have paid amazon for free tunes for life, that's who I would be taking it to.

Big3 won't tune with SCT. They did some welding for me on it last year though and I was very satisfied. Also I need more flexibility than mailorder. I'm going to take it down to Blankenship for an over-nighter.

nicksender

Established Member
Big3 won't tune with SCT. They did some welding for me on it last year though and I was very satisfied. Also I need more flexibility than mailorder. I'm going to take it down to Blankenship for an over-nighter.

Another suggestion for a tuner is BigShotDyno in Stow, Ohio. They coincidentally did some welding work on my car as well. I have talked with a few others who have taken 03/04 Cobra's and Mustangs there and have been happy with the the results. I was planning on going there for a tune last summer but ended up selling my Cobra.

2K1 SVT

Established Member
You can always go with a remote tuning session, I'm getting a tune through John Lund this way.

Users who are viewing this thread