Maximum Motorsports

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
We went ahead and got set up with these guys a few weeks ago but we've been to busy to push their products on here. So now that we're finally getting caught up we're officially making the announcement.:banana:

If anyone wants a quote on anything please post it in here or shoot us a pm.:thumbsup:

We thought we were done doing any new buy-ins for a while but something lit a fire underneath us so here we go growing again.:thumbsup:

As usual I cannot say how much we appreciate any of you that has placed an order with us or for someone that hasn't we'd love a chance at your business.

Thanks,
Posi/Brian

foxman92

Its slow
Established Member
i think its great you guys keep growing!! MM makes great products! i have a buddy looking for some MM parts, and ill tell him to shoot you a pm for prices!

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
i think its great you guys keep growing!! MM makes great products! i have a buddy looking for some MM parts, and ill tell him to shoot you a pm for prices!

Thanks and we're just moving along slowly as far as growing but our parts are really catching on now. Also thanks for letting your buddy know.:beer:

MM makes a great product....as always, best of luck Brian!! :)

Thank you sir.:beer:

TRBO VNM

LOL, what just started as a handful of blowers a month. Congrats.

I love MM parts as well and they are a great company with quality customer service to go with the parts. It is always a pleasure dealing with Jason and the crew over there at MM.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
LOL, what just started as a handful of blowers a month. Congrats.

I love MM parts as well and they are a great company with quality customer service to go with the parts. It is always a pleasure dealing with Jason and the crew over there at MM.

Haha I forgot earlier today that I mentioned this to you a while back.

Stamped number 308 this morning with more here now and also more on their way this week. It's the busy time of year.

KTTrucks

Premium Member
Established Member
Congrats on the Maximum deal, they're a great company, and have helped us BIGTIME on the TRUCKS! show with our blown Ranger. Good to see you growing as well. Im real close to getting my Stang road ready... its been a long time coming, but it's actually a car now! LOL!.

More pics and stuff to follow, and I cant wait to see what your port job does to the numbers when I tune it!!! I may bug you a little for details as I get closer to firing it up.

KT.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Congrats Brian. You're growing, slow but sure. Is your wife helping you? Or are you doing this pretty much on your own?

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Congrats on the Maximum deal, they're a great company, and have helped us BIGTIME on the TRUCKS! show with our blown Ranger. Good to see you growing as well. Im real close to getting my Stang road ready... its been a long time coming, but it's actually a car now! LOL!.

More pics and stuff to follow, and I cant wait to see what your port job does to the numbers when I tune it!!! I may bug you a little for details as I get closer to firing it up.

KT.

Nice to see you still remember us lol. Nah just joking if you ever have any questions just shoot us a pm, email, or give us a ring. I had a blast doing your work and have wondered about your project. Glad to see it's moving forward.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Congrats Brian. You're growing, slow but sure. Is your wife helping you? Or are you doing this pretty much on your own?

Thanks Bob.

My wife has pretty much taken on a full time job with this. She takes orders daily and also is learning how to answer a lot of technical questions too. She has a degree in Marketing from the University of Louisville and is very, very good at what she does. She's as much about customer service as you and myself are.

We haven't had an argument yet about Posi Performance lol.

03 KYL

Established Member
Awesome Brian! I'll be in touch regarding some Maximum Motorsports stuff for sure! Glad to hear you've picked them up!

2003snake

Established Member
Congrats on the deal - PM me a price for some Full length subframe connectors for 03 Cobra vert please - jason from Anchor Room here.

Thanks!

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
i have a complete MM suspension front and rear. its top notch quality service

We're loving them so far because they're a great bunch of people just like us.

Awesome Brian! I'll be in touch regarding some Maximum Motorsports stuff for sure! Glad to hear you've picked them up!

Haha you still looking at a clutch sooner or later lol? We'll be talking soon after I get my motor back.

Looks like I will be getting those new uppers and lowers I wanted. Spherical end FTW.

Let me know when you're ready.

Congrats! Ill probably be coming to you guys when I am ready for my CC plates. Have to fix my IRS first.

We're only a pm, email, or 3 phone numbers away.:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread