Manufacturer 84 at 0%

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Taco is overpriced but much less so than the gladiator. Jeep has no competition off road. Kills everything. Dodge trucks have the interior game on lock down but ford has the outside looks. Lol

C2tuck

Established Member
Taco is overpriced but much less so than the gladiator. Jeep has no competition off road. Kills everything. Dodge trucks have the interior game on lock down but ford has the outside looks. Lol

Well if ford keeps being stupid and things don’t get back to normalish soon, FCA may have a shot at buying ford and combining the two. Lol.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
The Gladiator is overpriced as well. We bought one with sticker price of $52k last July. I offered $46k and they took it.

Now, I STILL think that was too much. Its a nice vehicle with adequate power driving dynamics. We had test driven it and a F150 Platinum the same day. I liked the F150 a tad better..but..the salesman was smart. They let my wife take a demo Gladiator out on an extended test drive with the top down. The wind was whipping, her hair was everywhere, sounds system ws cranking, and she was laughing and giggling like a little school girl....I knew right then it was all over....

Now I have to find something to go with it as the Cobra is gone..

Was this the Rubicon? How does she like it now?
19 F-150 are still advertised near 60 today.

The Taco is extremely overpriced. You also hit the nail on the head with antiquated.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Still $40k is better than $50k+

Ramairgt1

Whipped
Established Member
lucky... Ive been doing as much as I can to try and get one of those damn things. lmao

How did they notify you that you had one?

They emailed it to me, I can use it on an F-150 or Superduty. My F-150 is an '18 with under 20k miles so there is no sense in trading for something similar.

I dont tow much so a Super Duty isnt in my future either.

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
It is. It’s missing fx4 pack.
I wouldnt really fret about FX4 packages not on a truck. The "Rancho" shocks are just branded, not real Ranchos and the DAC can be turned on via FORSCAN and adding the DAC switch above your radio.

Skids plates are always a plus, but you can add them later, and probably find a heavier duty option versus factory.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
only issue i have with the FCA is the hemi motors cant handle boost, whereas the coyote motors are damn near bullet proof.
5.7 and 6.2 can be boosted. The 6.4 has the thin ring lands up top.

Drop on some pistons and good to go.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
I wouldnt really fret about FX4 packages not on a truck. The "Rancho" shocks are just branded, not real Ranchos and the DAC can be turned on via FORSCAN and adding the DAC switch above your radio.

Skids plates are always a plus, but you can add them later, and probably find a heavier duty option versus factory.

This ...: Fx4 pack is cute, until you decide some real 4x4.

Users who are viewing this thread