Manufacturer 84 at 0%

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
With the fed dropping rates to 0 and Trump taking about cash to people now...Will auto manufacturers be tempted to place 0% 7 year loans to spur purchase during this economic downturn? Would the government back or nudge the industry in this direction?

I don’t remember 6yr at 0% loans before 9/11. Drastic changes lead to things we’ve never seen before.

Open discussion:

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Just looked on Chevrolet.com and sure as shit they have 2020 suburbans for 0/84 mo.

Damn.. momma might get a new truck sooner than i planned.

lilcoop03

Established Member
Don't they usually do 0% -OR- some type of rebates?

Basically I am asking: If you get a 0% for 84 financing, do you basically have to pay full sticker price?

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
Don't they usually do 0% -OR- some type of rebates?

Basically I am asking: If you get a 0% for 84 financing, do you basically have to pay full sticker price?
This is true, somewhat.
Rebates only
Special financing only
Rebates and special financing

it’s will be one of those 3. If it’s just special financing no you do not have to pay sticker. Walk away.
Most dealers will sell at or even below invoice and give the special financing.

Same thing goes for rebates only. You can negotiate the rebates off of invoice pricing rather than msrp. Thus saving a couple thousand more.

blk02edge

Established Member
I am working a deal out on a S/CAB Race Red Raptor...dealer is now selling it at 2.5k under invoice (1k below holdback) ~ 45.5k for a 801A with nav and tailgate step. I am hoping for a low rate.
what are you going to do with a Raptor in Toronto? I'd vote on the ZLE you mentioned previously

Users who are viewing this thread