Manufacturer 84 at 0%

punishd

Established Member

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Meanwhile this nukka just wiped 14billion off the books!

Elon Musk tweet wipes $14bn off Tesla's value

?_nc_cat=106&_nc_sid=1480c5&efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&_nc_ohc=tVYha6iqrsoAX_oVaOj&_nc_ht=scontent.fiws1-1.jpg

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
Tesla maybe worth $200. Lose $20 billion plus have no more cash...slash sales force, have board mortgage their shares to keep lights on. Of course this is after completely fabricating q1 earnings report. Not hard to see why at least one general counsel left this week.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Tesla maybe worth $200. Lose $20 billion plus have no more cash...slash sales force, have board mortgage their shares to keep lights on. Of course this is after completely fabricating q1 earnings report. Not hard to see why at least one general counsel left this week.

Can you say Fraud

steve-099xlt

Established Member
Went and drove that truck today. Gonna try and make a deal on Monday. The price listed is what they are going to sell it for, no hidden incentives or anything. I was surprised. See what they give me for trade and go from there.

steve-099xlt

Established Member
Is that $40k with 0-84?
Didn't get into financing yet, but he said that the 40k is without any incentives. Its just the price they are listing it at. I looked on car gurus, and its been on there for over 400 days. They have 33 new 2019s on their lot, and only 13 2020s. I will let ya all know what the financing is like on Monday

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Didn't get into financing yet, but he said that the 40k is without any incentives. Its just the price they are listing it at. I looked on car gurus, and its been on there for over 400 days. They have 33 new 2019s on their lot, and only 13 2020s. I will let ya all know what the financing is like on Monday

Good luck sounds like you might work a deal out

crazy4life

Established Member
Pennsylvania won't let us negotiate any prices in person :rolleyes:. So dumb. The general manager and I were talking, and he had to stop himself.

just bought a truck yesterday in pa. Did everything over email and picked it up yesterday. Much easier then the usual song and dance. TOld him if he met my price it’d I would by it immediately. First price not in ballpark. Told him this is my offer and not to contact me unless he met my price. 2 hours later email and done deal. The only strange part was u had to have app at dealer to do paperwork. All doors locked and you call them they come out and bring u into office with plexiglass divider with little slot. Thought I was at 7-11. They also had brand new pens in sealed plastic. In and out in 10 minutes wit the new truck. Think I would like to do this all the time. No 3 hours in dealer while they all do the dance. A1 experience.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
just bought a truck yesterday in pa. Did everything over email and picked it up yesterday. Much easier then the usual song and dance. TOld him if he met my price it’d I would by it immediately. First price not in ballpark. Told him this is my offer and not to contact me unless he met my price. 2 hours later email and done deal. The only strange part was u had to have app at dealer to do paperwork. All doors locked and you call them they come out and bring u into office with plexiglass divider with little slot. Thought I was at 7-11. They also had brand new pens in sealed plastic. In and out in 10 minutes wit the new truck. Think I would like to do this all the time. No 3 hours in dealer while they all do the dance. A1 experience.

Thats great news. What did you get? Any pictures?

Users who are viewing this thread