lund or aed

w1tchblad3

Established Member
I have a AED tune on my 14 auto gt and love it just the tune alone made the car feel like a different animal.

TexasStang4585

Snake eater
Established Member
Why don't you go to Triangle Speed shop in Orange TX (TX/Louisana Boarder) and have Daniel tune your car. He defintely in the same class as lund, aed, rev auto and any other of the big boys I might missing that works wonders on these cars.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
The other thread ran its course and has no purpose in these threads. Make your recommendations and move on.

Tommyboy101

Established Member
Why don't you go to Triangle Speed shop in Orange TX (TX/Louisana Boarder) and have Daniel tune your car. He defintely in the same class as lund, aed, rev auto and any other of the big boys I might missing that works wonders on these cars.

I've been thinking of leaving bama for a different one even though I just have basic mods......I leave in Louisiana and TSS is only 3 hours away.....are they just as good as Lund, AED and VMP not that I've tried any but want to .

gtformula

Established Member
Since my other post got deleted ill say it in a more political correct way since we are being censored. Please search for all tuners business practices and attitudes toward each other before buying a tune. I personally don't have aed or Lund so I can't say who's was better. But lund seems to be setting the bar for most tuning.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Since my other post got deleted ill say it in a more political correct way since we are being censored. Please search for all tuners business practices and attitudes toward each other before buying a tune. I personally don't have aed or Lund so I can't say who's was better. But lund seems to be setting the bar for most tuning.

You're not being censored, just trying to stop the hop on the gang bang wagon crap. Monkey sees, monkeys does.

mebcop

MasterDebater
Established Member
I've had Lund, VMP, and now AED. My Lund tune was when I was N/A and it ran great. My VMP tune never ran quite perfect despite many revisions and suggestions it was a mechanical issue, but with a base tune and only one revision with AED my car runs perfect. I can't believe how good Shaun has my car running, and he's always been VERY fast with responses and helped me on a couple other things that had nothing to do with him.

I think EVERY tuner has his success stories and their "never get things perfect" stories. I've seen a LOT of people very happy with their VMP tune.

Its almost like tunes react better or worse depending on strategies with some tuners. I'm prob way off but its weird how good a tuner can be on one car, and then can't get the next car quite right. Can't blame the car though, my next tuner had it perfect on his first revision.

Last edited:

Tommyboy101

Established Member
How do I get tunes from any of the three companies and how much ?

My buddy that lives by me same car some same mods uses brenspeed cause that's where he purchased his cams from ! He told me to give them a try for tunes !

Last edited:

69camaro...

Established Member
If you want another option, My BBR tune has broken a lot of Big named tuned cars hearts around here

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
How do I get tunes from any of the three companies and how much ?

My buddy that lives by me same car some same mods uses brenspeed cause that's where he purchased his cams from ! He told me to give them a try for tunes !

:read:
No offense, but these guys talk about this stuff everyday.

768MPH

Established Member
AED here, fast responses and AED even has a YouTube channel showing you how to data log, read your data logs (to prevent needless emails and educate you on what your car is doing), great customer service.
Never had any complaints.

And the power AS WELL as drivability is the major selling point for me.

Last edited:

_Snake_

Established Member
Lund, and here's why

actually, it is still the case. there are great tuners out there. but very few can do what lund can do and have the skill behind the scenes that lund has, 1/2 the stuff that trickels down to other tuners and is made available to companies like sct is because lund made it available.

on top of that you have lund jr, and ken bjonnes in house as well, 2 more excellent tuners. So , you have 3 of the best tuners in the business, working and collaborating with each other perfecting just about every combo out there.

and setting more records than any tuning house out there.

that's why lund has a name, because he tunes the quickest / fastest cars.

and, they dont' even post / advertise on any forums. Sure, I pump them up here, but the reason they are so successful is because their work speaks for itself.

I don't see any other 'forum' tuners being flown overseas for weeks at a time to tune cars. Lund is regularly tuning the quickest mustangs all around the world. not just on an "internet forum"

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
We can set you up with a lund tune.

Lund has more power adder experience than anyone in the business. Lund does 1-3 power adder cars a week, just for us, and we are probably 1/10th of lunds business.

The benefit to lund is the experience. Paxton, vortech, procharger, whipple, kb, turbo, tvs, etc... You have 3 in house tuners constantly collaborating and evolving the tunes.

Not to mention, more records than any other tuning company out there. it's all they do. Eat, breathe, and sleep tuning!!!

Beef
513-478-1965

4VFTW

Established Member
OP , just realize that all tuners are just some guy who has a varying degree of tuning knowledge. Im currently on my 5th tuner and that's not by choice, the previous 4 all ran into a situation with my car that was beyond their capabilities.

1 Alibi 2

Veteran,...retired Navy !
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
If the OP can't, or chooses not to go to a shop, several tuners will sell him a " canned tune ".
I don't run a canned tune, nor do I use any of the tuners mentioned in this thread......I wish him good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread