lund or aed

mustanggt12

NASTYN2OVERT
Established Member
Looking to get my car tuned with my d1 procharger. I'm looking to get the most out of the car but still want it to be drivable. Who do you guys think will tune it the best? I know there both pretty good tuners

Blazer707@TBR

Master Ford Tech
Authorized Vendor
I believe lund has the fastest procharger coyote right now. Let me know If I can set you up with a lund tune.

manolith

I Wanna go fast.
Established Member
Lol this threads are awesome!! Anyways I don't have any complaints with Lund.

q6543

Established Member
Im currently datalogging my aed tune for my 1st revision and I have learned so much about how my car actually works.

Its like getting a education a little bit about your car.

H-TownMachI

It's the Hamburglar
Established Member
I think I am going with Lund whenever I get off my lazy ass and install my D1 PC.

Hey OP how close are you to Orange, TX. Triangle Speed Shop could get you a good dyno tune.

Last edited:

redline5.0

Established Member
So sense we are still beating the tuner horse to death, I wouldn't get a lund tune. Watched a cai only gt with a vmp tune pull a boss with a lund tune....guess that means lund sucks....better not get one of those. So much lund nut huggers here its amazing.

Gray5.0

Established Member
Never had an issue with my aed tunes. Heck I even got a final tune on the 4th of July once. Can't beat that! But op if you're wanting dyno tune and are close to tss I'd go there. Actually Shaun would recommend them as well.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
You guys really need to lighten up and stop bringing up bullshit. I can't wait to get home and dissect this thread.

Zemedici

Established Member
So sense we are still beating the tuner horse to death, I wouldn't get a lund tune. Watched a cai only gt with a vmp tune pull a boss with a lund tune....guess that means lund sucks....better not get one of those. So much lund nut huggers here its amazing.

Yeah because that SOLELY has to do with tune, and not driver whatsoever, or tires, or gearing, or suspension, etc. LOL

I'd go with lund, as stated they have fastest procharged coyote atm, means they know how to tune the cars.

50blackout

Established Member
Honestly guys, any one of the Big Name Tuners who actually do Tune Superchargers are probably great. If you load your tune and it runs bad or choppy or has idle problems, I'm sure anyone tuning for a Super Charger will let you Datalog to fix the issue. I think Dyno would be best, but if you can't any of the name tuners will leave you happy.

Personally, I love my AED tune. Great Low End, no more throttle delay (one of the biggest reasons to get rid of the stock tune). I just hate CA cheap, winter gas :)

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
If I see one more comment about the other thread from anyone in here it's a 30 day vacation. Understood?

'03GTinFLA

Established Member
Yeah because that SOLELY has to do with tune, and not driver whatsoever, or tires, or gearing, or suspension, etc. LOL

I'd go with lund, as stated they have fastest procharged coyote atm, means they know how to tune the cars.
Uh wouldn't being the fastest pro charged coyote also have to do with many things other than the tune?

Users who are viewing this thread