looking to race 2012+ 5.0

Benz_tech

Kinda Lost
Established Member
I got a super charged saleen with a pulley that's down to run this weekend. More just for fun but I'm still looking for a 5.0! I may only be available during the day Saturday and Sunday night if anyone else is down to join. Having a bunch of stangs mobbing hooters in mission valley on Saturday for vp of sd stangs bday is anyone wants to run before or after...

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad

BlueSnake01

Established Member
I'm down for a few runs, especially this weekend. I live in the Rosemead area, so hopefully it's not too far from me. I wanted to do a few fun runs with Da5deuce at the svtp/LStech meet, but when I got there, I realized I didn't know what he looked like, or which Cobra was his :cuss:
I never even met Deuce and I would've been able to spot him. He looks like Ice Cube's bigger brother lol
\

Nefi

Established Member
I'm still new here and I don't know who's who yet. The only members I've met are willpower and fast4v. I thought there would be more action going on during these next couple of months. I'd like to see how my 5.0 progresses against a few cobras. I'll be waiting on you guys. I should be getting new tires this weekend and a couple more bolt ons!

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
The following month after fff

Correct!!

I got a super charged saleen with a pulley that's down to run this weekend. More just for fun but I'm still looking for a 5.0! I may only be available during the day Saturday and Sunday night if anyone else is down to join. Having a bunch of stangs mobbing hooters in mission valley on Saturday for vp of sd stangs bday is anyone wants to run before or after...

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad

Those were the 2V eaton cars right? Get video

I never even met Deuce and I would've been able to spot him. He looks like Ice Cube's bigger brother lol
\

DING DING DING

I'm still new here and I don't know who's who yet. The only members I've met are willpower and fast4v. I thought there would be more action going on during these next couple of months. I'd like to see how my 5.0 progresses against a few cobras. I'll be waiting on you guys. I should be getting new tires this weekend and a couple more bolt ons!

FAST4V could've definitely told you who I was, and even though we don't have weekly meets the meets we do have are MEMORABLE!! We have folks come from San Bernadino, San Diego, and basically every part of Socal to come down.

rattlesnake3:16

BOOTS TO ASSES
Established Member

Where do u live?

Nefi

Established Member
I live in El Monte. Yeah, the meet on February 8th was pretty cool. I got to run again a 03 cobra coupe and a lightning!

BlueSnake01

Established Member
I have a son and step daughter so I know the feeling lol.
Got to know when to quit, plus I wanna be able to drive my cars for when we go out. I would hate selling one of them and driving a [insert word here] van or SUV for when we go out. My daughter already called dibs on my Cobra as well lol

Last edited:

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Got to know when to quit, plus I wanna be able to drive my cars for when we go out. I would hate selling one of them and driving a [insert word here] van or SUV for when we go out. My daughter already called dibs on my Cobra as well lol

Thankfully my wife loves the cobra so no selling that one. I'm in the process of getting her a car for the family. Preferably an R/T charger, or base model charger/300, Ford edge,newer Taurus (hopefully a SHO), or flex.

Users who are viewing this thread