looking to race 2012+ 5.0

Dbzguy

Black Sheep Squadron
Established Member
If you guys can wait til fri or sat night I'd like to check this out and possibly get a vid of the action :)

Nefi

Established Member
I'm down for a few runs, especially this weekend. I live in the Rosemead area, so hopefully it's not too far from me. I wanted to do a few fun runs with Da5deuce at the svtp/LStech meet, but when I got there, I realized I didn't know what he looked like, or which Cobra was his :cuss:

03MUSCLE

03 MUSCLE
Established Member
I got a tuned 2013 5.0 vert. Meet me in San Marcos at the restaurant row car show on sunday 10-2. We can do a couple of runs after. Might be a good way to meet other Mustang guys should be 5-10 other Mustangs.

Last edited:

Dbzguy

Black Sheep Squadron
Established Member
I got a tuned 2013 5.0 vert. Meet me in San Marcos at the restaurant row car show on sunday 10-2. We can do a couple of runs after. Might be a good way to meet other Mustang guys should be 5-10 other Mustangs.

They have a car show there now? Is it behind all the restaurants ?

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
I'm down for a few runs, especially this weekend. I live in the Rosemead area, so hopefully it's not too far from me. I wanted to do a few fun runs with Da5deuce at the svtp/LStech meet, but when I got there, I realized I didn't know what he looked like, or which Cobra was his :cuss:

He's hard to miss... :shrug: :lol:
What's done to your coyote?

rattlesnake3:16

BOOTS TO ASSES
Established Member

What's done to your car

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member

All you had to do was ask ONE MUSTANG owner and you would've been pointed to the big black man in the torch red vert. I led the pack to the actual meet. What did you do when you got there? Basically every Ford owner there knew I was. We can plan something when the cobra is back up and running because it's about to be in critical surgery.

Nefi

Established Member
All I have right now... lowering springs, shocks, struts, gt500 strut mounts, lower control arms, x pipe, gt500 axle back. No tune yet, waiting until I have enough for a boss manifold, cai and paxton to go on at the same time. Couldn't get out of work early as planned, so no premeet for me. Got there as soon as I could but i ended up parking next to a gto. Walked around twice checking out the cars and I eventually left. I remember you didn't have that picture as your sig or else I would've known exactly what to look for.

rattlesnake3:16

BOOTS TO ASSES
Established Member
All I have right now... lowering springs, shocks, struts, gt500 strut mounts, lower control arms, x pipe, gt500 axle back. No tune yet, waiting until I have enough for a boss manifold, cai and paxton to go on at the same time. Couldn't get out of work early as planned, so no premeet for me. Got there as soon as I could but i ended up parking next to a gto. Walked around twice checking out the cars and I eventually left. I remember you didn't have that picture as your sig or else I would've known exactly what to look for.

Why him?

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member

Because I told him we could run em on the premeet thread, but guess he didn't make it. Also he's right I didn't have my profile pic there before but I still stand by if he would've asked "basically" any mustang owner there he would have been directed to me. Either way the runs will happen.

Nefi

Established Member
Because I told him we could run em on the premeet thread, but guess he didn't make it. Also he's right I didn't have my profile pic there before but I still stand by if he would've asked "basically" any mustang owner there he would have been directed to me. Either way the runs will happen.

Aahh, I didn't know it was like that haha. Well, I'm down, just let me know when. Someone should have a svtp bbq so we can hang out. Anything planned for this month as far as meets?

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Aahh, I didn't know it was like that haha. Well, I'm down, just let me know when. Someone should have a svtp bbq so we can hang out. Anything planned for this month as far as meets?

Only thing this cali section is concerned about this month is fabulous fords my man....

I'll def let you know when we can run em though.

Users who are viewing this thread