looking to race 2012+ 5.0

Benz_tech

Kinda Lost
Established Member
I really want to do some race comparison testing on my newly acquired cobra.

I would like to do digs, 20 roll, 40, 60 up to about 120-130 mph

I have 2 tunes that I would like to try it out in and THEN when I get
my wider tires installed, do it all again.

Looking for a 5.0 with the usual bolt ons and Bama tune in the san diego area. I am in the La jolla area.

If you know anyone please send them my way!

Benz_tech

Kinda Lost
Established Member
The Dale is a track. But why a 5.0?

I've been hearing, especially from 5.0 guys, that with the mods I stated that they can beat a pullied cobra like myself. I want to see if thats true and even if it is or isnt it should be close I would imagine. So as I my driving skills progress and my mods do
to I would like a healthy comparison. Much like many of the pulley cobra guys, not too many 5.0s tend to go passed the mods that I have stated earlier (at least thats my judgement). But I am getting tired of waiting and saleen is down.

rattlesnake3:16

BOOTS TO ASSES
Established Member
I've been hearing, especially from 5.0 guys, that with the mods I stated that they can beat a pullied cobra like myself. I want to see if thats true and even if it is or isnt it should be close I would imagine. So as I my driving skills progress and my mods do
to I would like a healthy comparison. Much like many of the pulley cobra guys, not too many 5.0s tend to go passed the mods that I have stated earlier (at least thats my judgement). But I am getting tired of waiting and saleen is down.

Oh ok I understand. I'm surprised no one has stepped up

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
should be pretty close, but i think you will slightly edge them out, do you have drag radials?

lguizar12

Established Member
ihave a buddy with a 2013 5.0... im sure he would run. think he just has intake and exhaust . maybe we can see how my car is running with this ported blower :D

Users who are viewing this thread