Live Unveiling of 2010 Camaro SS

aoc racer

Ford is hella cool
Established Member
Wasn't thought out?! Looks pretty dead on to what they were going for which is the 'retro' look for the 68-69 camaro gauges

1969-chevrolet-camaro-ss-396-3.jpg

attachment.php

uh...yeah! it was ugly then and it doesn't look like they learned after 40 years.

cam346

Established Member
i like it. hate the muffler and there nothing the aftermarket can't fix. just look at all the mustang kits out there. not everyone going to like it. not evryone like the mustang at frist either. i just glad to have a rear wheel drive car again. something difference is good. i don't think the cobra has nothing to worry about. the new ss won't out run one in a straight line but curves are another thing.

turbochad

Got Boost
Established Member
Thanks, I just bought a new IMac and now it has puke all over it. In my opinion that is the ugliest sports car being built/built today. The S197 haters have nothing to say about the 05 up Mustangs now.

BLUBLLS

i like it. hate the muffler and there nothing the aftermarket can't fix. just look at all the mustang kits out there. not everyone going to like it. not evryone like the mustang at frist either. i just glad to have a rear wheel drive car again. something difference is good. i don't think the cobra has nothing to worry about. the new ss won't out run one in a straight line but curves are another thing.

Ya because pony cars are meant to rule the autocross..:dw: Not to mention most street encounters are straightline occurances

Cobra Jet 429

Hot Rod Lincoln
Established Member
automatic FTL!!! :nonono:

Anyone think they will be a tough match for the 03/04 cobras or will the cobras walk all over them? I mean, the speedo does go up to 180... :shrug:

Read, again, 160, and the GTOs had speedos that went to 200....
no GTO hittin 200 anytime soon, not stock...

And the Camaro is meh, the SS will be like 400-420 MAX.
Prolly a drivers race for a stock 03/04, but pulley/tune cobras will put busslengths on em...

redline360

Established Member
The camaro will be dead again after 2-3 years

Redo the horrid interior and rear then i might be interested

Users who are viewing this thread