Live Unveiling of 2010 Camaro SS

9A Pilot

durability tester
Established Member
Haters..All of you.But that's what I expect from "SVT Performance" in regards to anything F-body.It goes both ways..CorvetteForum is just as bad....They talk mad shit about anything Ford.(well anything that's not a Corvette)The only problem with this car is it wasn't built 3 years ago...I've seen these cars in person & the orange convertible was GORGEOUS..& I look at it objectivly,belive it or not..I'm a "car" guy..Not a GM or Ford guy..The only cars I'm loyal to are my own.
One more thing.......The SS WILL be faster than a stock Terminator..& probably within striking distance of a GT500...LS3 Vettes are already faster.

firemanmike

FIREMANMIKE
Established Member
Haters..All of you.But that's what I expect from "SVT Performance" in regards to anything F-body.It goes both ways..CorvetteForum is just as bad....They talk mad shit about anything Ford.(well anything that's not a Corvette)The only problem with this car is it wasn't built 3 years ago...I've seen these cars in person & the orange convertible was GORGEOUS..& I look at it objectivly,belive it or not..I'm a "car" guy..Not a GM or Ford guy..The only cars I'm loyal to are my own.
One more thing.......The SS WILL be faster than a stock Terminator..& probably within striking distance of a GT500...LS3 Vettes are already faster.

:beer::beer::beer:

mike1284

mcdougal
Established Member

dont really care, just because its fast doesnt mean i have to like it

9A Pilot

durability tester
Established Member
dont really care, just because its fast doesnt mean i have to like it

Nobody said you did..:bored:

But being fast sort of helps when you put a "Camaro" badge on it.
I would hope that it matters to most others on here..As fast is fast..No matter what the brand.
(To which some of you who aren't jazzed with the styling might come back with "you can't outrun ugly")

Last edited:

9A Pilot

durability tester
Established Member
well its not just cause i drive a ford. i love all cars, minus camaros and vettes

Then you aren't really a "car guy"..Because both cars are legendary in their own right...You don't like vettes either A)Because you can't afford one, B)because you've been programmed not to.
You don't like Camaros...Well,probably just the latter.
& it is BECAUSE you drive a Ford.

Brand loyalty is stupid in this day & age.

I admire the 70 1/2 RS Z28 as much as I do a '70 Boss 9.
I like an '02 SS 35th as much as I do an '01 Bullit.
In regards to 'vettes, nothing on the planet can compete with the styling of a '63-67 'mid year' vette.

yadisisp6

Banned
camaro-1.jpg

:shrug:

todd4566

Man Of Steel
Established Member
I think the new Camaro looks fantastic! I do have some gripes with the gauge layout, but that's about it!

My g0d, is this a 'metal' hinge on the center console? I'm tempted to buy one based on this alone. :lol1:
DSCI1070.gif

Awesomeness.. and it will forever make me think of Transformers:
attachment.php

attachment.php

mike1284

mcdougal
Established Member
Then you aren't really a "car guy"..Because both cars are legendary in their own right...You don't like vettes either A)Because you can't afford one, B)because you've been programmed not to.
You don't like Camaros...Well,probably just the latter.
& it is BECAUSE you drive a Ford.

Brand loyalty is stupid in this day & age.

I admire the 70 1/2 RS Z28 as much as I do a '70 Boss 9.
I like an '02 SS 35th as much as I do an '01 Bullit.
In regards to 'vettes, nothing on the planet can compete with the styling of a '63-67 'mid year' vette.

your right, i forgot how well you know me. i would hand my keys over right now for an '02 skyline r34 gtr or a new m3. as for the vette and camaro comment. i dont like them. why is that a bad thing? i dont find them appealing at all. the interiors are boring to me and i dont like the exterior at all. i would drive a ws6 though, but still would more than likely never buy one.

as for the affording one comment, do you think i won my car in a raffle or something? camaros are dirt cheap and used base vettes aint much more. im pretty sure if i wanted one, i would have gone and bought one.

not a car guy, haha. that one made me laugh

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member

I'm not hating on anything. Im giving my valid opinion on a car that looks like hammered dog shit IMO. If i was given one to drive i would. I would never pay to own one.

BTW thats big talk about the SS when the numbers for it arent even out yet. I guess they could be nice with aftermarket help but like i said before pretty sad when roush makes the camaro look better than the people that have been building them all along.

:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread