Live Unveiling of 2010 Camaro SS

blacksrt

Established Member
All the haters need to go drive a Ford.....................oh wait nevermind. :lol:

01Lowboy

SPTZCLNT
Established Member
im sorry but that interior is just nasty. even the gauges setup looks like it wasn't thought out and crammed into one small spot.

Wasn't thought out?! Looks pretty dead on to what they were going for which is the 'retro' look for the 68-69 camaro gauges

1969-chevrolet-camaro-ss-396-3.jpg

attachment.php

maverick10

Established Member
Maybe it's just me but they could of done a better job on the brake and gas pedals. Not really feeling the red either. i think it looks a lot better in white.

mustang_00

Established Member
i find it funny that camaro paid attention to the inside views and made them retro instead of the body (front/rear) and dodge didn't really bother with the interior just threw in the chargers/300 inside look and went for spot on with the outside look. i only like the first 2 years of the camaro other than that i'm not a fan. challenger wins in my book even if i didn't own one. they just look mean! the new one is a cow no doubt but it's like the pissed off burger king commercial cow that try's to kill you.

Jomo1994z71

Can I get a KB WooWee!
Established Member
The interior looks god awful...I do however think the Brembos looks damn good

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
i see no resemblence at all to the old camaro...

i still think it looks like crap

WeeZee

Member of NMRA
Established Member
Wow what a bad ass car. Where did they get those dump truck style mufflers ? The ass end looks like a vette had a fling with a C5 vette, which is cool. Great bodylines like the new Challenger SRT8. Man that chick was fat, i wouldnt have posted that pic. To each his own i guess my dad and i are both ordering one in 2011. A) They usually get a power increase the year after. "i.e. 2004 to 2005 GTO" B) GM will need to get some of the bugs out the first year.

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
bumblebee looked way better then stock....my first mod would be to take the reverse lights out and fill them in to clean upthat rear cover....lowering springs and rims and it would look much better

WeeZee

Member of NMRA
Established Member
Why do people bitch about the interior ? you can change the color of the interior, call Katzkin. you can change the gagues, call year one. That 1967 that you love so much can be the 2010 Camaro. You have to be able to see past the stock car. Who leaves a car stock anyway ? I plan on lowering it, putting a set of Kooks Longtubes, cold air intake kit, corsa sport catback exhaust & a C6 Z06 style cam with a 112 LSA, to get that lope sound. Think outside the box

Murder Snake

SnakeBT
Established Member
front scoop looks dumb; don't like the headrests or the two big pods for the gauges. back is OK, but not great in my opinion. Overall, not that impressed and they are WAY TOO LATE making it available. When Transformers came out, the cars should have been in the dealers for sale. I think Chevrolet is going to be disappointed in the sales. Now with the gas going the way it is......they really missed the boat.

Users who are viewing this thread