Live Unveiling of 2010 Camaro SS

m0ore4ustin391

Established Member
automatic FTL!!! :nonono:

Anyone think they will be a tough match for the 03/04 cobras or will the cobras walk all over them? I mean, the speedo does go up to 180... :shrug:

SVTStrikesBack

Last One Standing
Established Member
The interior is o.k. except for the dash and center console. So basicaly the doors and seats are cool... But, Bumblebee looks 1000x better, and I can't believe they somehow managed to screw that up. The Challenger looks MUCH closer to the prototypes and, I think, looks like a much better car overall. If they had stayed close to the Transformers car, I would rank the Camaro a lot closer to the Challenger.

m0ore4ustin391

Established Member
The interior is o.k. except for the dash and center console. So basicaly the doors and seats are cool... But, Bumblebee looks 1000x better, and I can't believe they somehow managed to screw that up. The Challenger looks MUCH closer to the prototypes and, I think, looks like a much better car overall. If they had stayed close to the Transformers car, I would rank the Camaro a lot closer to the Challenger.

Oh ya agreed, Challenger > Camaro

randoo

Established Member
i absolutely hate then engine compartment. i can't stand the plastic covers on everything, can't even see the motor. i mean look at the cobras for example, the motor is show cased.

i'll pass.............

x2 on the engine compartment. The first time I opened my hood my buddy said " holy f*@k it's bigger than a Hemi". Thought that was pretty cool.

Black Talon

KnightOfTheOldRepublic
Established Member
2h3qxxx.gif

Raven519

Established Member
I dig all the retro stuff going on with all the manufacturers and I might be a little bias but the new edge and terminator body styles with the right stance,suspension,wheel and tire combo is simply bad a$$ looking.

sorry but the new edge is probably the ugliest mustang ever built...

gimme a white SS and ill be happy...:burnout:

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member
they totally botched the rear end, imo. the rear of the bumblebee car looks good, but the rear of the production car looks like shit.

aoc racer

Ford is hella cool
Established Member
im sorry but that interior is just nasty. even the gauges setup looks like it wasn't thought out and crammed into one small spot.

SoCalCobra

Intaker & 7.5" Pistons!
Established Member
I love how they have the hood popped up on the car. It allows you to see what a beauti....wait, nevermind. Why the hell is it covered in plastic? Lose.

Users who are viewing this thread