Live Unveiling of 2010 Camaro SS

Black Talon

KnightOfTheOldRepublic
Established Member
6976.gif

TERMIN8TR

Established Member
i absolutely hate then engine compartment. i can't stand the plastic covers on everything, can't even see the motor. i mean look at the cobras for example, the motor is show cased.

i'll pass.............

3Mach1

Established Member
I like the body style for sure. The interior is nothing short of butt ugly. :nonono: That whore house red interior does not help matters any either.
I wonder if they come with a gross of slim fast?:D

I shouldnt have said that because it is tempting but lets see the price next and lets see what Ford can cook up with the 5.0.

Black Talon

KnightOfTheOldRepublic
Established Member
If Chevy would have built a car that looked like a 69 Camaro it would have sold like gangbusters. Instead they build this abomination. It may sell but they will not get the results Ford has yielded with the Mustang or Chrysler with the Challenger.

Wicked46

Under Pressure
Established Member
I am not impressed AT ALL. The interior layout is horrible and what the hell is up with the gauges. Theres noooooo flow to the interior what so ever. Not no mention, the grille looks like its off a Silverado.

randoo

Established Member
I dig all the retro stuff going on with all the manufacturers and I might be a little bias but the new edge and terminator body styles with the right stance,suspension,wheel and tire combo is simply bad a$$ looking.

02dsgHD

Established Member
All those f-bodies in the hotel parking lot.Now THERE'S alot of squeeks and rattles.hehehe

Not feeling the design of the front or rear(or the plastic crap over the motor),but the rest isnt bad.

Black Talon

KnightOfTheOldRepublic
Established Member
I dig all the retro stuff going on with all the manufacturers and I might be a little bias but the new edge and terminator body styles with the right stance,suspension,wheel and tire combo is simply bad a$$ looking.

I don't think anybody on here will argue that.

Crowley

Okey doke
Established Member
The only thing I don't like is that the front scoop is NOT functional. Why put it there. Hopefully some aftermarket stuff will fix that ..

Crowley

Users who are viewing this thread