Let's see those REAL dogs...

DSGCOBRA24

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
My baby passed away tonight. Got progressively worse all day and was at the point where every time she tried to stand up it was like she was having a stroke and after a few minutes, she would come out of it and the last one she had she didn’t come out of it, and passed. She was the sweetest dog I ever had I am going to miss her so much. I am so sad tonight.

View attachment 1834548View attachment 1834549View attachment 1834550
So sorry for your loss. I lost two of mine last year to cancer, I think about them everyday. I still feel a couple of empty holes missing in my heart for them. Truly sucks.

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
My baby passed away tonight. Got progressively worse all day and was at the point where every time she tried to stand up it was like she was having a stroke and after a few minutes, she would come out of it and the last one she had she didn’t come out of it, and passed. She was the sweetest dog I ever had I am going to miss her so much. I am so sad tonight.

So sorry for your loss. Ugh. You gave her a great life. Always remember that.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member

That's terrible. So sorry for your loss.
You gave her a great life.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
RK has posted up another video a few minutes ago. There is also a YouTube link out there.

@MassCobra the hardest part of dog ownership right here. I am just glad we don't outlive our babies. They would be lost without you.

I thought I would add it via his website in case you have it in your heart to donate or find some other dog lovers motivation this morning.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
IMG_0062.JPG

EVs are for people that prefer flesh lights over vagene.

Recon

Established Member

Rip. It’s hard losing them. Just remember the joy she gave you and the happiness you gave her.

Sent from somewhere in the twilight zone…

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
Rip. It’s hard losing them. Just remember the joy she gave you and the happiness you gave her.

Sent from somewhere in the twilight zone…

Thanks. I miss her like crazy. She brought me more happiness than I could ever give her and she was treated like a queen.
I hear people say they're never getting another dog again because they don't want to go through the loss again but I would do it all over again in a heartbeat.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Thanks. I miss her like crazy. She brought me more happiness than I could ever give her and she was treated like a queen.
I hear people say they're never getting another dog again because they don't want to go through the loss again but I would do it all over again in a heartbeat.

its easy to think that way but I agree that 9,10+ years in most cases is well worth it and there are plenty of dogs that need a good home.

When the time comes I could see not having a dog for a bit but I doubt I'll ever get another from a breeder

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
How is the arm coming along?

Seems to be pretty good actually. He's handling it like it isn't an issue and just hobbles around on 3 legs. They haven't taken this cast off yet so I guess they aren't sure how much it has healed, but I was told they could feel the bumps forming around the break which to me indicates that the calcium is building up around the break like it does when we break bones. I take him in on the 16th to get this cast removed and they'll clean the wound he has and put a new soft cast on that he'll have for a few more weeks. Hoping that's it and he heals up good, but he's pretty much got the same energy as before. I think it'll just take him a bit to adjust and realize he's staying with me now.

We've got hundreds of rabbits around this complex so he'll have plenty to watch and keep him entertained.

Users who are viewing this thread