lets see the cleanest fox pics

blown306stang

Mr. Clean
Established Member
racerbox77 said:
Nice car, but if its not a Cobra you do not have the right to put a Cobra emblem on it. Take it off! Thats like puting a Saleen sticker on an LX.:loser:
what a doushe bag,page one onefastsnake a gt with cobra badges,page 3 has a black LX coupe with cobra badges on it,i guess they are losers to right?
dont hate cause mine looks better.

hazzardous

Established Member
G-STANG said:
Here is my 1992 black on black gt interior coupe

stang006.jpg

how much does a notchback like this run for??? always loved how they looked. but never looked into the price. very nice car :rockon:

5.0calypso93lx

Established Member
My nearly complete project:

d33bb655c67d4327b417146c72c451bb.jpeg

9d1b53b918924070bf685c29c9e00006.jpeg

66b1e85019984e538d918d90a54e9b67.jpeg

And before anyone asks, the silver on the front bumper cover right behind the headlight, will just be wetsanded off.

BrewSnake

the Serpent King
Established Member
Man Ive always wanted a 4-eye fox! Maybe one day...right now this DSG beast of mine is sucking all of my funds.

racerbox77

Established Member
blown306stang said:
what a doushe bag,page one onefastsnake a gt with cobra badges,page 3 has a black LX coupe with cobra badges on it,i guess they are losers to right?
Yours isnt better that quote goes to them as well. Take the badges off its not a Cobra and never will be.:loser:

mpe331lx

Mine's stock too
Established Member
2-slow said:
How do you like the B cam and do you have any video? I have been looking for a cam and having a hard time settling on one.
Dont do a B cam! If a car has one in it when you buy it, I guess that it would be OK to leave it in there. But dont ever put one in your car. An E cam would be a little better, but there are so many better (read: newer) cams out there.
For best results call cam motion or Ed curtis at Flowtech Induction for a custom cam to match whatever package you may have. A tfs stg1 cam is a great all round cam too.

Last edited:

Erick

Established Member
You have a great looking LX. Very clean! I honestly don't understand why you put Cobra badges on. I would look cleaner without any emblems at all.

2-slow

Say what?
Established Member
mpe331lx said:
Dont do a B cam! If a car has one in it when you buy it, I guess that it would be OK to leave it in there. But dont ever put one in your car. An E cam would be a little better, but there are so many better (read: newer) cams out there.
For best results call cam motion or Ed curtis at Flowtech Induction for a custom cam to match whatever package you may have. A tfs stg1 cam is a great all round cam too.
I think I have settled on the Trickflow Stage 1 cam, I won't have my heads for some time so the stage 2 may go in when I do the head swap. I think it's too much cam for stock heads.

fakecobrahater

racerbox77 said:
Yours isnt better that quote goes to them as well. Take the badges off its not a Cobra and never will be.:loser:
I have to agree with you on this one racer. I wonder if this douche bag knows they did not make the cobra in 1990 :pop:

fakecobrahater

Hey clone306, Ill give ya one million dollars for that one of a kind 1990 cobra becuase last time I checked they didnt produce them until 1993 you douche bag!

Users who are viewing this thread