lets see the cleanest fox pics

jleews6

Established Member
racerbox77your car looks nice and I like the wheels but Why would you say that to the guy just because he has the worms (snakes) on the fenders. I had one of the nicest 93 Cobras on the planet and I still would not say that to someone and MY Cobra was as close to perfect as you could get.
You both have nice cars though.:coolman:

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
racerbox77 said:
Thanks for your opinion. YOUR wheels are awesome and SO rare to see those on a Fox.

thanks...took me a while to find a set:D

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
jleews6 said:
racerbox77your car looks nice and I like the wheels but Why would you say that to the guy just because he has the worms (snakes) on the fenders. I had one of the nicest 93 Cobras on the planet and I still would not say that to someone and MY Cobra was as close to perfect as you could get.
You both have nice cars though.:coolman:

I agree with you, The guy with the blk lx, never called his car a cobra. Just b/c people put a cobra on the side doesnt mean they call there cars a cobra. Do I like cobra badges on other mustangs? Yes. Would I do it on my car? probably not. I gues since I have 5.0 badge on my car thats false as well:shrug: I probably go over to the f-150 and rip the 5.4 badge off of it to be correct.

ShortThrow50

Always buyin cheap tires
Established Member
racerbox77 said:
Nice car, but if its not a Cobra you do not have the right to put a Cobra emblem on it. Take it off! Thats like puting a Saleen sticker on an LX.:loser:
Wow! Way to be an asshat.

uh0h50

Established Member
my old 90 LX
mustanglx5-1.jpg

my current 92 LX
1163682301_l.jpg

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
fakecobrahater said:
Hey clone306, Ill give ya one million dollars for that one of a kind 1990 cobra becuase last time I checked they didnt produce them until 1993 you douche bag!

Dumbass...he never called his car a cobra.:bash:

tristateZ28Lt1

Established Member
sam92lx said:
wheels:xpl:

WHAT?!?!?! This is one of the top three sickest Foxes on this site! Well to each his own. Don't get so offended though racerbox77 let you car do the talking lol. Your car speaks beautifully btw :bowdown:

Joe5.0

Established Member
nxstang said:
Heres a Couple of Mine and more in my CarDomain.

Very Nice Fox Man. Reminds me of Mine Alot. I love how everything lines up. Ever since some idiot hit me, my driver side door/fender looks like s***. Does 50resto still sell OEM Doors?

Last edited:

TERMIN8TR

Established Member
racerbox77 said:
does he have a Mustang, or any kind of toy?:coolman:

My youngest son has a black/silver 88 gt convertible that's parked for the winter. They always tell me about your car but I have yet to see it.

uh0h50

Established Member
miamijdm said:
more pics of that coupe please.. nice!!:rockon:
as requested.. thanks for the props :beer:
here's when i first got her (different wheels and tailpipes)
scan0004.jpg

just put on new shocks, struts all around.. now ready for some springs
sept12002.jpg

Flyin '85

Established Member
More fox pics

Here are a few pics of my silver '85. The white one is my dads car, it is an original 10,000 mile florida car
1030368frontquarterimgxm7.jpg
[/IMG]
1001281ql4.jpg
[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]
1001284iy3.jpg
[/IMG]
1001289ly2.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

SVT10TH#1721

Established Member
Joe5.0 said:
Very Nice Fox Man. Reminds me of Mine Alot. I love how everything lines up. Ever since some idiot hit me, my driver side door/fender looks like s***. Does 50resto still sell OEM Doors?
Thanks For the Props,I dont know if 50Resto sells OEM doors Never needed anything Like that My guess would be to try a Junkyard GL.

rbrown-90

Established Member
fakecobrahater said:
Hey clone306, Ill give ya one million dollars for that one of a kind 1990 cobra becuase last time I checked they didnt produce them until 1993 you douche bag!

:nonono: Should I look for another sight since I do not have a "Real Cobra"?

NOLAstangboy

I'll be fast one day
Established Member
urban legend said:
Draglites being replaced this winter with Bogart R/T's with 15x12 in the back.

Hey, is your car tubbed or mini tubbed? I plan to build a fox coupe in the near future and its gonna need some fat meats and I wanna be able to put at least 315s on the back. So, what will I need to do that? Will the rear end need to be narrowed?

Users who are viewing this thread