lets see the cleanest fox pics

viperbluelx

Sexton's Performance
Established Member
Here's a pic of my brothers 30k original miles 90 model 5-speed car at the track Saturday.
attachment.php

urban legend

true 10.5
Established Member
NOLAstangboy said:
Hey, is your car tubbed or mini tubbed? I plan to build a fox coupe in the near future and its gonna need some fat meats and I wanna be able to put at least 315s on the back. So, what will I need to do that? Will the rear end need to be narrowed?
Mine is getting a 2" mini tub and the rear is getting narrowed(a lot). It really depends on the size, backspacing, etc. of the wheel. With the 2" mini tub, I will be able to fit a 29x10.5W under mine.

NOLAstangboy

I'll be fast one day
Established Member
urban legend said:
Mine is getting a 2" mini tub and the rear is getting narrowed(a lot). It really depends on the size, backspacing, etc. of the wheel. With the 2" mini tub, I will be able to fit a 29x10.5W under mine.
Well, I guess I'll just have to see when I get started because I want to be able to fit either some 10.5" FR500 or 10.5" Bullits or something with the same backspacing and offset but I want them to fit within the fenders just like they fit on the SN95 and newer stangs. The obsticle I'm wondering about on a fox is the gas tank with those wide rims and tires. I know I'd need the tailpipes run a different way too. I'm just trying to hear from the guys that have done this stuff so I'll know what I'm in for. I didn't think I'd have to go any bigger than a 2" or 3" minitub. Thanks for your input! :thumbsup:

urban legend

true 10.5
Established Member
NOLAstangboy said:
Well, I guess I'll just have to see when I get started because I want to be able to fit either some 10.5" FR500 or 10.5" Bullits or something with the same backspacing and offset but I want them to fit within the fenders just like they fit on the SN95 and newer stangs. The obsticle I'm wondering about on a fox is the gas tank with those wide rims and tires. I know I'd need the tailpipes run a different way too. I'm just trying to hear from the guys that have done this stuff so I'll know what I'm in for. I didn't think I'd have to go any bigger than a 2" or 3" minitub. Thanks for your input! :thumbsup:
I removed my factory tank a long time ago:D

93cbra

Established Member
xilix said:
Valley Classic Wheels car show? I did a promo for Dennis Delaney not too long ago. He's a great guy with a lot of passion. That Mustang is in the video!

No, that was at the Fun Spot show in Laconia NH. Good show!

Modular4vFox

Nobama!!!
Established Member
Subscribing: good thread

RARE5.0 I love your no option notch!

Here's my stock 93 for those of you who haven't seen it: all reposts...
RedFox008.jpg

RedFox002.jpg

Last edited:

03BlownSnake

SVT Tech
Established Member
Here are some pictures of my pile...
SEATS1.jpg

side.jpg

rear.jpg

front.jpg

seatsnake87.jpg

This was my latest project.. Hellion turbo kit. ball bearing t62 kit. Still working on the tunning, maf pegged under 5k rpms. Should be around 550 hp to the wheels at only 10 psi.
turbo2.jpg

turbo1.jpg

intercooler.jpg

SVT10TH#1721

Established Member
03BlownSnake said:
SEATS1.jpg

side.jpg

rear.jpg

front.jpg

seatsnake87.jpg

This was my latest project.. Hellion turbo kit. ball bearing t62 kit. Still working on the tunning, maf pegged under 5k rpms. Should be around 550 hp to the wheels at only 10 psi.
turbo2.jpg

turbo1.jpg

intercooler.jpg
Your Car is Badass man.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
03BlownSnake said:
SEATS1.jpg

side.jpg

rear.jpg

front.jpg

seatsnake87.jpg

turbo2.jpg

turbo1.jpg

intercooler.jpg
Very nice!! :beer:

ScrpnVNM

Established Member
venomous said:

Where did you get the seats? How much? Do you need to modify anything to make them bolt down to the stock place? They have the stock look untill you look closely... I like that. Your car is nice, btw.

FORDINATOR said:
and one im building for a buddie:D

clear2.JPG

What size/brand belt is that? I have the same a/c delete kit, no air pump... everything the same, but I can't seem to find a belt that won't squeak a month after I put it on. I have a 745K6 right now... squeaking :kaboom:

5litericeater said:
pimpstangyo1.jpg

here is my baby, dont know if i did the pic right its my first one, so maby it will show up.

That is one VERY BEAUTIFUL fox. Nice job, man. Mine is just a pile of poo... though it still makes me smile and I can't deny it's made me learn A LOT in just a few months. I bet I can take it all appart and put it back together, since I've messed with just about anything on it. It's still no show winner, and the interior makes me sad, but one day... just one day...

Beautiful foxes, everyone!! :pop: Keep 'em coming.

trendkilllx

Established Member
03BlownSnake said:
SEATS1.jpg

side.jpg

rear.jpg

front.jpg

seatsnake87.jpg

turbo2.jpg

turbo1.jpg

intercooler.jpg

Looks great. Did you take the pics at Red Rock?

03BlownSnake

SVT Tech
Established Member
trendkilllx said:
Looks great. Did you take the pics at Red Rock?

Thanks for the compliments guys. :beer:
Its still a work in progress. Always upgrading things that may not even be broken :)

And yes, thats at Red Rock

SlickDos1

OneBad 5.0
Established Member
that black one looks bad!!!

for some reason mine want let me post a larger pic my avatar is my coupe that i had

RARE5.0

RARE NOTCHBACK
Established Member
Modular4vFox said:
RARE5.0 I love your no option notch!

Here's my stock 93 for those of you who haven't seen it: all reposts...
RedFox008.jpg

RedFox002.jpg
Thanks man. Yours is nice to.

Joe5.0

Established Member
03BlownSnake said:
SEATS1.jpg

side.jpg

rear.jpg

front.jpg

seatsnake87.jpg

turbo2.jpg

turbo1.jpg

intercooler.jpg

You have done exactly what im doing to mine. I love that Turbo kit and i cant wait till its on.

Users who are viewing this thread