lets see the cleanest fox pics

SilverELEX

Established Member
Whizzle said:
ive made up my mind, drag lites are officially the gayest wheels ever

Damn it, im geting rid of mine because and only because some bitch bag on SVTP said they are "gay". Lol Ohh well, "gay" rims saved me almost 100lbs off the total weight of the car.Have fun with your um, econo-turd.:lol:

Last edited:

TheJeanyus

Established Member

NXCaaabra

wobblehead
Established Member
TheJeanyus said:
I saw that car at MMP a couple weeks ago. Absolutely sick. Looks almost stock from outside, but it was running 9's all day long. Put it on the bumper coming off the line on the first pass of the day. :rockon: That car made me want to sell my '03 and get a fox coupe!

hha yep, should run 8's if he could have got it to hook out of the hole on the last past,up'd the shot on the last run and had a crappy 60'............ and i think i saw your car out there if you were running it,,kept mistakeing it for brokes car lol

TippsTheFoo

Established Member
My '92
1040496449_l.jpg

trents99

99cbra was my hero
Established Member
Some great looking cars in this thread. Mine here although not clean now but hopefully by this spring it will be ready.

Here is what it looked like when I bought
attachment.php

Paint was in rough shape so out came the spray bomb primer :)
DSCF0029.JPG

Original interior was the cheap gray 4 banger cloth. Swapped out to a black interior
DSCF0040.jpg

Now that it's no longer my DD it's in the garage for a real paint job and now looks like this
DSCF0039.jpg

DSCF0036.jpg

SVO8U

Established Member
Here's a couple pics of mine, one with welds and one with the 98 cobras i used to have:
trailer008.jpg

2f791004.jpg

BillsCar001.jpg

And my Triple black coupe i sold 3 months ago:
mycoupe1.jpg

Last edited:

miamijdm

Crazy SVT Racer
Established Member
jleews6 said:
Not a coupe but she was a clean fox. It had 7000 miles on it when I sold it two years ago.click the pic to enlarge them.

This is inside the front fender to show how clean it really was.

this car is in miami now for sure.. There can't be two of these cars so identical...

Users who are viewing this thread