Lessons Learned

MENACE

Banned
bigdogjim said:
Well then I guess it good to "the one" :banana:

:lol:

Huh.........this ^ does not make sense! :loser:

Bigd---a--jim, you need to slow down when posting. Your getting to excited! Relax, take a deep breath and THINK about what your trying to say and spell.
When I try to read your post I feel like I'm reading something a 5 year old wrote. Before you submit your post take the time to check it for misspelled words, misplaced words or words that are missing. This will help us all to understand just what it is your trying to say. Even if it looks ok to you, believe me, something is not right. :nonono:

Just trying to help, no need to thank me! :burnout: :-D

bigdogjim

Simlply Complicated
Established Member
No!

MENACE said:
:lol:

Huh.........this ^ does not make sense! :loser:

Bigd---a--jim, you need to slow down when posting. Your getting to excited! Relax, take a deep breath and THINK about what your trying to say and spell.
When I try to read your post I feel like I'm reading something a 5 year old wrote. Before you submit your post take the time to check it for misspelled words, misplaced words or words that are missing. This will help us all to understand just what it is your trying to say. Even if it looks ok to you, believe me, something is not right. :nonono:

Just trying to help, no need to thank me! :burnout: :-D

Well if it upsets you that I can not spell then just do not read my post?
I am not 5 I am 6 :bash:

MENACE

Banned
I wouldn't call it "reading your post", its more like......."trying to figure out what the hell he's saying". :burn:

Last edited:

MI2QWK4U

Motor City Marauders
Established Member
MENACE said:
I wouldn't call it "reading you post", its more like......."trying to figure out what the hell he's saying". :burn:

I know what you mean...some of us dont speak imbecile.

Last edited:

bigdogjim

Simlply Complicated
Established Member
Try this!

MI2QWK4U said:
I know what you mean...some of us dont speak imbecile.
Well Dave if my style of writing is sooooo out of line with proper English and I am soooooooo dim witted then why are you guys reading all my posts and responding?

Funny part is you are getting the message because your reading and responding to my posts?

Now got any Kool aid :poke:

bigdogjim

Simlply Complicated
Established Member
You get it!

MENACE said:
I wouldn't call it "reading you post", its more like......."trying to figure out what the hell he's saying". :burn:

Well you must be getting it because you are posting to it?

Are you coming to Long Island on Nov. 12? Marty and Dave are coming :p

MI2QWK4U

Motor City Marauders
Established Member
Sorry, I apologize to my boardmates for my lack of decorum in speaking my mind in a negative manner about another member. Thank you.

MENACE

Banned
bigdogjim said:
Well you must be getting it because you are posting to it?

Are you coming to Long Island on Nov. 12? Marty and Dave are coming :p

:dw: No, I heard there isn't going to be alot of elbow room. :xpl:

tmac1337

No More Mr. Nice Guy
Established Member
Well guys, I can tell you for sure that Kieth is the author of the first post.

SergntMac, you should know this since you have spoken with him on the phone several times and even have sent him a few emails of questionable intent implying he is not a good Chaplain and such. To do so to a guy like him is hurtful and inconsiderate to say the least.

Your not going to see Kieth come on here again and get in a posting war with you. That is not the guys way of doing things. I spoke to him today and he feels that his opening post was relevent and said what he needed to say in his own words. He is satisfied with getting the word out and feels no need to insult other people or see shortcomings in personal ethics by coming here and engaging. Those of you who do not believe it is him send him a pm on MM.net or get his phone number and call him to verify (can't argue with something like that).

Facts are a few people would love to call Kieth into question, and his story, and his life calling/profession but that does not detract from the truth of things. A few people would love to see this thread shut down, hence the antics. Whatever. If he has been reimbursed, GREAT! It only took some posting on the net after a few weeks of being insulted on the phone after he had sent in the parts and all repair paperwork.

Want to slam, come and slam me, I don't particularly care.

BigMerc

No one's buddy
Established Member
tmac1337 said:
Want to slam, come and slam me, I don't particularly care.

I actually can attest to that one. he's hard to rile anymore these days.............I miss the "old Tmac" sniff sniff

Tallboy

Say "When"...
Established Member
BigMerc said:
I actually can attest to that one. he's hard to rile anymore these days.............I miss the "old Tmac" sniff sniff

There, there, BigMerc. Maybe between the two of us, we can push him back to the edge again. Cheer up, kid-we'll get him...

tmac1337

No More Mr. Nice Guy
Established Member
BigMerc said:

Dude, you may find this funny, but I actually like having you around. I am a firm believer in if you can dish it out, you should be able to take it. Thats why I don't mind you (although I wish you would post more informative content once in awhile). I can take it so I don't get upset.

Same with vendors, if they don't mind seeing good posts, they should also be ready to see the bad. It is easy to see which vendors can take feedback and which ones recruit and go on a smear campaign who can't.

Applies to everyone.

In your case Bigmerc, you seem to have given your special attention to me. I like that fact! Nothing more personal than having my own stalker :beer:

bigdogjim

Simlply Complicated
Established Member
For the record!

tmac1337 said:
Same with vendors, if they don't mind seeing good posts, they should also be ready to see the bad. It is easy to see which vendors can take feedback and which ones recruit and go on a smear campaign who can't.

Not that I really feel a need to do this but I am going too.

No vendor "recruited" me to speak for them.

The vendor in question had no idea I did so.

I do not feel that the Internet is the place to post gripes.

Take it up with the vendor personally.

In this case I had a good dealings with said vendor.

Funny thing is this thread is "hot" but a person posted a question about exhaust and there are no replies?

bigslim

Established Member
bigdogjim said:
Well then if the vendor is giving "good service" or "such good service" as you state above then why do you continue to bash the vendor? :whine:
I have not bashed the vendor. I have spoke on things that I know first hand.

MENACE

Banned
bigdogjim said:
Not that I really feel a need to do this but I am going too.

No vendor "recruited" me to speak for them.

The vendor in question had no idea I did so.

I do not feel that the Internet is the place to post gripes.

Take it up with the vendor personally.

In this case I had a good dealings with said vendor.

Funny thing is this thread is "hot" but a person posted a question about exhaust and there are no replies?

^^^ Jim, good to see you found someone to type for you. ^^^ :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread