Leaving CA

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Says the idiot in 20 degree weather. What exactly are the advantages to living in Indiana?

I would take Indiana over CA any day. 4 seasons, good people, lots of beautiful rural areas, 10,000 times more liberty, etc.
Hell I'd take Indiana over Florida. The best thing about FL is their governor. Other than that it's nothing but Fairies in Key West, Gators, Grumpy old people, Meth heads, New Yorkers, Bugaboos, and some red necks on the pan handle. It's a paved, over developed swamp.

Fat Boss

Established Member
Cause that's literally the only thing they have going for them.

They can't grasp the joy of living on a 1/2 acre plot, in a crime free subdivision with a 5-bedroom house, 3 car garage built in 1998 with a pool just 35 minutes from downtown....for only $300k, while having a household income of $200k a year...

All that spending cash going to cars, eating out, fully finished man cave theater basements and multiple annual week long vacations to Florida, Cancun, Aruba and Cruises. Cause yeah, it'll dip into the 20's a few days a year.

Total hell hole. Need to move to San Fran for the weather, tech jobs and diversity...

Well let's see. I live on two acres, so a half acre would suck pretty bad by comparison. Also have 75 native oak trees on it, instead of cacti. My next house will have garage and shop space for 10 cars so easily beating a 3 car garage. And since I made $400k last year at my job, $200k would suck extra bad. Oh, and I'm 15 mins to downtown. I have PLENTY of money to go out whenever I want, eat wherever I want, go on vacation to wherever I want to go. $400k goes a long way. My house went up in value by $300k last year alone. In 20 years my equity is going to be orders of magnitude more than yours.

You guys are such media slurpees. SF is literally like 1% of CA but since the media tells you that CA is SF, you slurp it down all day long. Careful, there's some on your chin.

Rb0891

Established Member
Premium Member
Well let's see. I live on two acres, so a half acre would suck pretty bad by comparison. Also have 75 native oak trees on it, instead of cacti. My next house will have garage and shop space for 10 cars so easily beating a 3 car garage. And since I made $400k last year at my job, $200k would suck extra bad. Oh, and I'm 15 mins to downtown. I have PLENTY of money to go out whenever I want, eat wherever I want, go on vacation to wherever I want to go. $400k goes a long way. My house went up in value by $300k last year alone. In 20 years my equity is going to be orders of magnitude more than yours.

You guys are such media slurpees. SF is literally like 1% of CA but since the media tells you that CA is SF, you slurp it down all day long. Careful, there's some on your chin.
You do raise some good points. I would note though that there aren’t any members here clamoring to get out of Indiana or trying to justify their continued existence in it. California on the other hand…

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member

They watch too much CNN how else would they know about the fake news they keep spreading.

Fat Boss

Established Member
I would take Indiana over CA any day. 4 seasons, good people, lots of beautiful rural areas, 10,000 times more liberty, etc.
Hell I'd take Indiana over Florida. The best thing about FL is their governor. Other than that it's nothing but Fairies in Key West, Gators, Grumpy old people, Meth heads, New Yorkers, Bugaboos, and some red necks on the pan handle. It's a paved, over developed swamp.

I guess I'll take your word for the 10,000 times more liberty, but I suspect you're just not all that good at math. I will say I can't wait to vote for DeSantis. He'd be a shoe-in for President, unlike Trump who's way too polarizing for his own good.

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member

Blah blah blah. I’m sure you will tell us next that you bench 750lbs. Nobody cares.

Dude I traveled a ton to CA. Overall the place is a shithole. Northern CA is mediocre at best.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Blah blah blah. I’m sure you will tell us next that you bench 750lbs. Nobody cares.

Dude I traveled a ton to CA. Overall the place is a shithole. Northern CA is mediocre at best.

lol.. his "2 acres" is like .25 acres that is usable. The rest is a forest and 20* hillside incline that is not even usable. The stated "$400k" probably includes his wife's income, his 2 adult kids' income, and the $200k in home equity he has.

Northern cal is trash. Take one trip down the 580 and you'll understand. I "lived" in Livermore for a year for work when we opened a new facility and its a total overpriced dump--not much different than SoCal or any other part of Cal.

Classic SVTP though... gotta give him that. His wife I'm sure is a 10 and he squats 2000 lbs.

Fat Boss

Established Member

People care even less what idiots who aren't even in the conversation think. BTW, I hear Denver is a complete dumpster fire. I guess the whole state is.

Fat Boss

Established Member
lol.. his "2 acres" is like .25 acres that is usable. The rest is a forest and 20* hillside incline that is not even usable. The stated "$400k" probably includes his wife's income, his 2 adult kids' income, and the $200k in equity he has.

Northern cal is trash. Take one trip down the 580 and you'll understand. I "lived" in Livermore for work when we opened a new facility and its a total overpriced dump--not much different than SoCal or any other part of Cal.

Not married and no kids. You come across as a total fool every time you post.

Fat Boss

Established Member
I keep forgetting you're gay.

That said, Im not the one who paid American dollars for a Mach-E, cuckboi.

You are an abject failure--just embrace it.
I guess you missed my post with my girlfriend in the wives and girlfriends post. Let's see the dog you shack up with.

My guess is you're just another internet tough guy.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
I guess you missed my post with my girlfriend in the wives and girlfriends post. Let's see the dog you shack up with.

My guess is you're just another internet tough guy.

You've got me pegged.

Bruce Jenner started out with females too. We all know how that ended.

How's your estrogen treatments going? Im sure they parallel nicely when youre in your 14 second "performance" EV.

Fat Boss

Established Member
Sounds like you're the one without the wife/girlfriend. My beater? It works fine, thanks. How's the Dodge? In the shop yet?

LS WUT

Established Member
42729F55-EE3D-48F2-B6FC-71EEB9A812E0.jpeg

muscleatsrice

Established Member
lol.. his "2 acres" is like .25 acres that is usable. The rest is a forest and 20* hillside incline that is not even usable. The stated "$400k" probably includes his wife's income, his 2 adult kids' income, and the $200k in home equity he has.

Northern cal is trash. Take one trip down the 580 and you'll understand. I "lived" in Livermore for a year for work when we opened a new facility and its a total overpriced dump--not much different than SoCal or any other part of Cal.

Classic SVTP though... gotta give him that. His wife I'm sure is a 10 and he squats 2000 lbs.

This is where we currently are. It’s definitely come a long way. Way overpriced like everything else here though I do agree.

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member

It always amazes me the amount dick measuring people will do to around here. It’s painfully obvious. 99% sure this dude got picked on in school and still isn’t over it.

People care even less what idiots who aren't even in the conversation think. BTW, I hear Denver is a complete dumpster fire. I guess the whole state is.

Awww hug?

No not yet. But it will be California 2.0 here in the next decade or 2. Denver isn’t to California’s level of shitting on the streets but we’ll get there. Mostly because all the low life California people fleeing their aids infested stated to infect another state with aids. Your kinda people I’m sure.

Users who are viewing this thread