Leaving CA

muscleatsrice

Established Member
Hello all,

like many, my wife and I are most likely fleeing this place for greener pastures(freedom and liberty to be specific). I’d like to hear from any fellow members that are in commercial hvac, specifically service and part of the UA. We are trying to figure out where we are going to go and work plays a big role. I want to stay in the union due to my retirement, and health care. Would like some feedback of the area you live and work. We are currently in the Bay Area, and the work market here is extremely busy. If this is in the wrong section I apologize. Politics is driving this decision so I thought it would be fine. Looking forward to hearing from you guys.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

MG0h3

Established Member
Prob get more activity in roadside which would be appropriate

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

HuntFishCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Kids in the picture? I’m not in hvac but lots of good options in the Midwest here where America is still america for the most part

TaraFirma

Established Member
That’s great advice for the stereotypical Californians, which we are not. We actually love America and the constitution.

Many who leave say this. Turns out, what they say and what they mean are two different things.
What does "love America and the constitution" actually mean to you?
Just curious/

JPKII

Established Member
Single Barrel Sirs
As an HVAC tech, I'd recommend reaseching and following the data center contruction boom. These are great new construction sites as well as long term maintenance. These places will always need qualified HVAC techs. Find a pocket of these and write your ticket. In general, quality schools will follow an increasing (growing) tax base.

Short article to give some help: Data center construction market continues to boom

muscleatsrice

Established Member
Many who leave say this. Turns out, what they say and what they mean are two different things.
What does "love America and the constitution" actually mean to you?
Just curious/

Short version,

The founding documents of limited government and individual rights are key to a successful and free society. I have the liberty to make decisions for myself and my family with out government intervention or overreach. The draconian measures we have seen here as of late are flat out unAmerican. We have seen places that honor these core principles of America thrive, while others that throw them by the wayside implode. This is just my short answer to that question.

Users who are viewing this thread