203Cree

Established Member
POP TOP said:
So OP Hooters at 1:30, right?

No. Here's the plan:

We will start at 2pm at the hooters at

19850 E Valley View Parkway
Independence MO, 64055

Meet there get gathered up and ready then head to Barry Road one up North: Be there by 3:00pm

6411 NW Barry RD
Kansas City, MO
816-584-8900

Then we will leave there and head to the Olathe Hooters(newest one) By 4pm (this is the one you OP guys that dont want to go to Indy to start should meet us at)

11977 S Strangline Rd
Olathe, KS

Then we will leave there and do the final one at the original on Overland Park and be there whenever we get there at

10620 Metcalf Ave
Shawnee(overland park) KS

SHould be a blast..Working on Driving directions right now..LOL

LETS HAVE SOME FUN..Lotta cruisin in this one!! so be full of Gas!!

I'm plannin on just meeting up in OP. And here's the rest of the plan right here:

UPDATE!!!

Our final stop will be Sheridans in Olathe..Just keep with the plan and we will end up there

WHY YOU ASK??

The local SVTOA will be there!! starting at 6pm..SAWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

D, I wish I had your problem! LOL. Do I drive the Cobra or the L? Hmmmm.

203Cree

Established Member
Allright, here's a tentive plan for next weekend. Start down here in KC, cruise Shawnee Mission Park for awhile, then head up to Lawerence, do a campus run, go down to Mass street and End at Mass Street Brewery. We've got four for sure. Who else is in?

And PopTop, Pm me your contact info, I forgot to get it b4 I took off. My bad.

2FastMonts

Established Member
My wife and I are thinking about cruising out to Emporia on the 16th. We want to go eat at Brahms. I'm not 100% sure we are going to do it but if so is anyone intersted in joining us? It's a nice highway cruise. The wife and I are just talking about it right now. So nothing is set yet. The problem I am having is the fact that I really want to cruise with you guys. So I guess if no one is interested in the Emporia thing I would put it off to another weekend and I would just go cruise with you guys.

Dave

203Cree

Established Member
Hey Dave, that'd work for me if no one else wants to do it next weekend, my girl lives down in Emporia right now, so.... I guess we'll just have to see what the interest looks like for Sat.

Turbosnake03

Established Member
Emporia

Hey Dave what time are you thinking about doing this ??? let me know because i forgot that me and the woman got something going on sat. night so i won't be able to crusie then i would only be able to do the emporia thing if we went around noon for some lunch. c-ya when i get back in town tomorrow night.

Jason

Last edited:

2FastMonts

Established Member
Hey Jason!
Hurry up and get back home! I'm dying to tear up...oops...I mean drive that Cobra! LOL If we go to Emporia it would be a leave around 11:00 or noon kinda deal. I don't want to drive back at night or anything like that. We are still "talking" about it so it's not a difinite thing as of yet.

Dave

203Cree

Established Member
I'm still waiting to hear back from some people, but prolly not. Sorry guys. If we stay local, I'm in, but it doesn't look like right now anyone wants to do the local thing. 7 pgs of this and we still haven't pulled of a cruise for the locals. And Dave, did you go to Fuel with the guys last weekend? Was that after Hooters? And was it me or did my truck fart when I did that burnout?

2FastMonts

Established Member
No I didn't go to Fuel. I was going to go cruise with Donald but I ended up going back home. It was getting kinda late and I was up for almost thirty hours straight. Jason and I are going to Emporia during the day on Saturday but we will be back in the afternoon and then we are going cruising Saturday night. If anyone is interested in joining us please feel free!

Dave

203Cree

Established Member
where ya gonna go Sat night? Fock it, we'll do a three car cruise. It's too damn nice to not be cruisin every weekend. Lemme know Dave.

Laters

Rob

2FastMonts

Established Member
So Rob, Are you saying that you want to go to Emporia with us or you want to cruise Saturday night with us? As for Saturday night, We haven't really talked about where we are going to go yet...

Dave

Turbosnake03

Established Member
let me do some checking to see where the local car shows are going to be sat. night. we might just end up going there. im also sure we will make atleast one stop at a hooters somewhere.

Last edited:

203Cree

Established Member
2FastMonts said:
So Rob, Are you saying that you want to go to Emporia with us or you want to cruise Saturday night with us? As for Saturday night, We haven't really talked about where we are going to go yet...

Dave

Naw, unfortunately I'm out on the Emporia thing. The whole motivation there was my girl lives down there, but she's gonna be up here this weekend and I only see her on the weekends, and not every weekend at that. But I'd be down for stayin local. I prolly sound like a little bitch for sayin I wanna spend time with my girl. Oh well. And Drew, Man I need your cell no. I forgot to get it the other nite.

Laters

Rob

Turbosnake03

Established Member
ok guys i did some checking, looks like there is 2 car shows we can pick from.

Smithville, MO at Sonic on the 16th.

Lee Summit, MO at Johnny Ray's Drive in also on the 16th.

My vote would be the Lee Summit one because if nothing is really going on we could go up to hooters in independence. But you guys tell me what you want to do.

Users who are viewing this thread