Lawrence Cruise

203Cree

Established Member
Got it Drew. Lee's Summit sounds good. Count me in for Sat Nite. Any ideas on where/what time to meet?

2FastMonts

Established Member
Looks like we are going to the cruise at Johnny Ray's in Lees Summit. If anyone is interested in going please feel free to join us!

Johnny Ray's
800 SW Blue Parkway
Lees Summit, MO. 64063

I'm not able to post pics so I can't post the mapquest map of the location but Johnny's is really easy to find.

Dave

Last edited:

2FastMonts

Established Member
Hey Jason,
That sounds like a plan. Just meet up at your place. I have Rob's (203Cree) cell phone number so we can prank call him ;-) ...I mean...We can call and talk about Saturday...

Dave

P.S. He also lives in Gardner...

Last edited:

POP TOP

Banned
I should have them both, just need to arrange the driver for the lightning. I think my lady friend can handle it.

Hey Rob give me a call when you guys get it locked down.

scottmartin

lets get ready to rumble!
Established Member
johnny ray's

it is lees summit, on the north outer road . proly between 3rd street and chipman road. alot of cars hangout there on saturday nite. scott :rockon:

Last edited:

Turbosnake03

Established Member
just wanted to say it was great getting to meet everyone last night. Hey Drew e-mail me and let me know when you want to go up to MC Racing and get a SCT tuner for your 03 cobra.

c-ya

Jason

POP TOP

Banned
Zman you missed a good little cruise on Saturday. We will have to get another one going soon. And Jason you missed a good time at the Tumbleweed, what a strange place. I'll let you know when I'm ready for the tune. The first thing I'm going to do is get the K&N, then I'll go from there. Oh and let me know what you think of that MGW, from what I hear it's the only way to go.

203Cree

Established Member
Ehh, it was an off night at the Stumbleweed. I drank just enough water to get home on, all those drinks hit me like a brick in the face right as I walked in the door to my apt. Hey Jason, what was that dudes name that works up at Bill Woods? I need to order some door handles. And Drew, I found some jackstands. Lemme know when you wanna look at your brakes. This weekends out, but maybe sometime this week or next. Hit me up.

Rob

203Cree

Established Member
Hey Dave, can you just PM me his No. I need to double check the money tree before I get too far ahead of myself, hahaha. Thanks bro.

scottmartin

lets get ready to rumble!
Established Member
this weekend

Turbosnake03 said:
any plans this weekend, or are we going to take this one off???
come out to heartland park and watch a couple of cobra's chase the 911, boxters etc around the road course!! scott

Users who are viewing this thread