Lawrence Cruise

203Cree

Established Member
Allright. Talked to PopTop today and we came to the conclusion that this REALLY needs to happen. I'm thinkin we should all meet in Lawrence on the 16th of April. Right after tax time, great chance to blow off steam. Weather should be nice by then too. Maybe a campus run, close down Mass st. then have a little cruise down to Hooters or somethin. What's everyone think of that?

POP TOP

Banned
Just to let you know your truck owned mine. I put down 351 and 418. I say leave yours alone. Oh And this Cruise is a must!

203Cree

Established Member
well, so far the only people still showin interest is KC people, so there's no reason we couldn't just do one down here. I'm tryin to push some of the MKLO guys over at NLOC into a cruise the same weekend, so who knows? We get enough people, we could really do it up right.

Turbosnake03

Established Member
hey Zman04 this is Jason, you took me and my buddy for a ride in your vert at MK's. Anyways after next week you won't be the only 03-04 cobra in Gardner, KS :beer:

Turbosnake03

Established Member
i already live in Gardner on the east side of I-35. It will just be a week untill i get my cobra. 203cree what do you drive?

Last edited:

POP TOP

Banned
The " Stumbleweed" That sound like an awesome place. I think I might have gone there before.

Zman04

Established Member
Can't ever have too many SVT's in one town!!!
And She is now quite a bit faster than when I took you guys for that ride.

POP TOP

Banned
Hey Zman04 I've decided to go with the K&N. Please let me know who I should talk to.
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread