Lawrence Cruise

Zman04

Established Member
Call Supertune and talk to Christy, Tell her I told you to call, then she can order it from me and I will get you the best deal I can.Talk to you later.

203Cree

Established Member
hey fellas, a couple buddies of mine and myself are gonna go down to the tumbleweed after work tonight if anyone wants to come down. PM me if you want, I'll give ya my cell no.

203Cree

Established Member
I dunno. Depends on how many people really wanna get together and where everyone wants to meet.

Hey PopTop, MKLO is doin a Hooters tour this weekend. Lemme know if you're interested.

Last edited:

POP TOP

Banned
Hey I was in Gardner yesterday and I saw that there is going to be a car show at the Johnson county fair grounds. Have you seen that banner down town?

203Cree

Established Member
naw, haven't seen the banner. BUT, 130 would be the time to meet up there in Indy. My girl is comin up this weekend, so I'm just gonna meet everyone in OP. And, You're gonna love what I did to the L. did the 27 dollar grill mod. Looks SICK.

203Cree

Established Member
hmmm, yeah, that sounds good. Any good spots to meet up for a brew there? (Forgive me for that coment, but I'm still kinda new to the area.)

And, about this Sat. The times and routes have been nailed down, so check those threads I posted twards the top of this page.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread