Lawrence Cruise

01silverstang

Established Member
Ok so I have discovered that there are quite few people here in Kansas that post. Due to this I thought it would be cool to meet up for dinner and beer and shoot the shit. Once we finish dinner we could go for a cruise.... I was wondering who around here would be interested? If it would be easier to do in Kansas City, that can be arranged. If it ends up being KC I will need help from someone who lives there to help organize it. If Lawrence is fine I will handle the details.... So spread the word and let me know who all would be interested! :beer:

01silverstang

Established Member
This spring I would definitely like to organize a track meet up, but untill then I figured just meeting up would be nice. If its not snowing who cares if it's cold out. I thought we could all just meet for dinner and shoot the shit, and then kinda cruise around town play a little. Based on how many people would be up for getting together it would give me an idea of if meeting for grudge night in the spring would be worth it, also it would give me figures in case Wendland Performance here in Lawrence would do a dyno day for us?

01silverstang

Established Member
haha well we have 4 total including me right now, make it 5 cuz 02mineralgreyGT would be there too... we'll give it awhile and see what happens

ezernut9mm

CHAINED BLUE LIGHTNING!
Established Member
if it's nice out and you don't mind a junky old gen 1 tagging along i wouldn't mind. it's been awhile since i've been to freestate brewery. ad astra!

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
ezernut9mm said:
if it's nice out and you don't mind a junky old gen 1 tagging along i wouldn't mind. it's been awhile since i've been to freestate brewery. ad astra!
ahh, its too slow ;-) :p If it is just shooting the shit I won't bring the cobra, no need to trailer down there for just a cruise if I can make it. I will be there for a track day for sure. There is a guy in Lenexa I grew up with here on the boards, he has a jeep he might make it too.

01silverstang

Established Member
What I need here are confirmations that if I call a resturaunt and ask them to reserve a section folks will show up. We can work on setting a date everyone can make it, but if you are interested put that you are "in". I know some of you have, but unless we can get like 10 of us from the area to meet up its gonna be hard to do. Lets plan on meeting in Overland Park for now, since its central, and based on who shows up we can figure out a dyno day here in Lawrence or KC and KCIR??

01silverstang

Established Member
We currently have 6 counting me who are down, spread the word if you know anyone else interested. KCstangs.com is having a meet up at Nascarts in Olathe on the 8th of January at 3pm also...

2FastMonts

Established Member
I wouldn't mind meeting up with you guys. This past week would have been a great time to do it. I can either do KC or Lawrence. I would prefer KC but I honestly don't care either way.

DS

ezernut9mm

CHAINED BLUE LIGHTNING!
Established Member
any time, any place, but beer is a must. lets do it.

hey 2fastmonts- what's that futura got in it? i've got a soft spot for those cars. sleeper city...

01silverstang

Established Member
OK we obviously have enough people.... let the voting commence, Lawrence or KC? Once we have that figured out we can pick place and time and get this thing up and running! Possibly the Hooters in Overland Park?

Users who are viewing this thread