Lafayette meet?

wicked5_0

Established Member
:pepper: I'm in. I've been trying to get to one of the BR meets and havn't been able to make it. Now everyone is coming this way. Awesome! Lafayette is 45 minutes away and the track is ~15 minutes from my house. Just like acatalon said, the track here is pretty relaxed.

Cobraprinces

We luv Mysti!
Established Member
yep Craig count us in unless our plans change unexpectedly ... just need to know when to show up at 'Drusillas' and what part of the lot we will be in

FEARSNO1

KB Shelby, enough said
Established Member
i will definitly be there.i am game for whatever.would not mind going to the track, but that would but a big strain on the BR guys having to get up early and then drive even farther to the track. i think it should be left up to them. if we are not going to the track then we don't have to meet as early to eat and just chill for however long we want.the other way we will have to "shit and get".

later
brandon

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
black99lightnin said:
I'll probably go. Where is Drusilla for us non BR'ers.
Next exit past Airline Hwy. exit. Go through the light at the exit and stay straight and go in the parking lot.

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
No, thats coming from I12. From I10, take the I12 exit and get off at the first exit which will be Essen Ln. When you get off at the exit, take a left at the light and go till you run into Jefferson at the light. Take a right there and be looking for a big parking lot to you left, its not far at all. Craig, you think that is the easiest way? Or should he get off at Essen on I10 and go right until he runs into Jefferson? Either way will get ya there.

REDSVT150

Established Member
black99lightnin said:
I'll probably go. Where is Drusilla for us non BR'ers.

Richard if you are serious about going I might be able to go if I can get my relief to stay over for a little bit. It depends on what time we are meeting. I would have to leave around 2:30-3pm to head back to go to work.

So, what time is the GTG for??

Brad

Last edited:

fondani302

Established Member
I was thinking meeting in the afternoon around 1 but what does everyone what to do? WHatever time is convienet for the majority is fine for me i would prefer the afternoon but lets take poll and see what is the best time for most

fondani302

Established Member
I agree with fearsno1 i think the track idea is good but to much of a strain for the B.R. guys who will have to rush...Lets keep it a meet and greet...I really wanna check out the local rides and see what has been to done to them and get some ideas....I say we meet at 3

REDSVT150

Established Member
I am working nights so if you all meet late then I won't be able to make it. If we meet early like around 11-12 in Lafayette then I can make it. I would have to leave around 2:30-3pm to get back in time for work.

Brad

cobraRcraig

Established Member
That would put the N.O. and B.R. guys at Drusilla at around 10:00 a.m.? Leaving no later than 10:45. And that also pretty much guarantees us an entire section at Hooters.
Then for those of us that want to go to the track enough time to get there and make 5 or 6 passes.

fondani302

Established Member
K sounds good then...Lets say we meet between 12:00-12:30 at hooters...As for now this can be the official time for everyone to meet if the majority agrees...If it changes it is fine for me because im taking the day off for the meet..

Users who are viewing this thread