Lafayette meet?

98RICKSTANG

Banned
:bash: a bunch of F!@#%$$%king haters man one day when i get an ass load of money im going to make that gt badass!untill then yall keep drinking that hateraid

acatalon

Established Member
The operators of this track are real laxed, for your own safety I would find a helmet. If you run in the 13's or slower you are allowed to have a passanger, I beleive the let me slide with a passenger into the elevens. The gates open at 11, runs usually about 1130 ish. They have a Concession stand with burgers 2.00 hotdogs 1.00, real reasonable or bring a bbq pit to do your own. I have work scheduled that weekend, but maybe I can find a sub with a lot of luck. This track isn't the best facility, but is very facilitating and you won't be there till midnight to get 2 time trials, If my memory serves me correctly the following Sunday will be their 1st race of the season so there may be alot of testing and tuning going on. They usually allow grudge matches as well. In its hayday this was the premier track in Louisiana, but time and hurricanes have ravaged it some.

williecnc

Bullittman
Established Member
98RICKSTANG said:
:bash: a bunch of F!@#%$$%king haters man one day when i get an ass load of money im going to make that gt badass!untill then yall keep drinking that hateraid

Yall leave poor Ricky boy alone before he really gets mad and buys a top fuel dragster and blows us all away!!!! :fm: :cuss: :mj: :thumbsup:

JDV

Rsrved 4 sumthin clever
Established Member
Im down for that day assuming no Overtime comes up. Wheree the BR bunch gonna meet to caravan our asses over there?

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
Possibly my cousin (01 cobra) and Benaa, also may try and talk Kenny (96 mystic) into it if he ain't got something to do which is EVERY weekend. I'll call Mr. Danny (03 cobra) also.

BlownBayou

The Innovator Has Spoken
Established Member
98RICKSTANG said:
so how many are going we have
91lxcoupe
cobracraig
onefastformula
cobraprince
98rickstang
who else?

1fastformula my brother..... See the sig pic??

Why is everyone drinking hateraid towards you :poke: Us L boys have to stick together.....Even if one of them is a Garage queen!!!!! :beer: :poke:

Later

BlownBayou

The Innovator Has Spoken
Established Member
Guys....not to hijack, but check this shop job I had a fellow SVT'er do for me....CONSIDER THIS MOD DONE!!!!!

gunmetal.jpg

A must right??? Gunmetal :rockon: :bowdown: :eek:

Later

Last edited:

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
SHAKER3 said:
I got to change jobs,missed the 5th in Slidell and going to miss the 19th because of work.. :cuss:
same boat here. Work every other weekend and they keep planning these 2 weeks apart. :cuss:

5.0Craig

Banned
91lxcoupe said:
So I'll have some foxbody back up huh craig?
I might drive the F-250 so rick will have someone to haul his 98 back home after he blows out the tires with that 202hp @ the track!!! :loser:

j/k you know that I have to drive the old LX

Users who are viewing this thread