Lafayette meet?

fondani302

Established Member
Was wondering who would be interested in a meet in lafayette somewhere. There are alot of guys in this area and surrounding areas like Abbeville, New Iberia and others that have stangs and cobras...I would like to get a meet together before the end of the month...If any of you guys are in this area lets try and organize and event around here...Ill try and think of a good place to gather (maybe hooters) then we can go cruise and eat up some local rice that flys around here on weekends ... :-D :rockon:

Last edited:

cobraRcraig

Established Member
good idea, we normally meet in BR, and it would be good to save ya'll a trip for once.

In case anyone missed it there is also a meet this Sat. in Slidell. Hope to see everyone there. craig

fondani302

Established Member
Well then lets try to set something up for the end of the month...I just need to know at least a week in advance for work...But it would be good to get to know some of the local mustang guys around here...Maybe pass the word around and let me know when ya'll want to do it....

FEARSNO1

KB Shelby, enough said
Established Member
that would be cool, i live in broussard/lafayette. let's try for the 19th that is two weeks away. by the way FONDANI302 what car do you drive? i might have seen you around.do you work at logan's with the blue 01 cobra? well let me know what yall think about that day.
later
brandon

Last edited:

fondani302

Established Member
Yup thats me Brandon....If everbody is up for it we can shoot for it in tow weeks that is fine with me...Lets just pass the word around and the week of the meet we can see how many are goin to becoming then set up a time...

fondani302

Established Member
My brothers in with his 93 vert...Who else is interested in getting together on the 19th? Lets see if we can get this goin and see how many guys want to come...Post if you are serious about meeting then we can decide on a time

grey03mach1

Speed Junkie
Established Member
I'm down with that. I am 2 hours away but will try to make something happen. I have 2 friends with lightnings also. I'll see if they are down for a small road trip.

fondani302

Established Member
Alright guys it sounds like a go!! Lets go ahead and say Feb 19th...Start passing the word around and we will see how many we got goin and we can decide on a time that is good for everyone, ill be off that day so lets try to shoot for a time the is good for most everybody... Sean

acatalon

Established Member
I have weekend duty on the 19th, but if its in Lafayette I will probably be able to participate. After meeting in Lafayette another consideration is a cruise to Eunice (la Raceway) 45 miles away they have test and tune on Saturday afternoons. So you Can eat early, or better yet bar-b-que at the track and log a few passes. the entry for test and tune is 20.00. The rules are relaxed there as well and there are no long waiting lines for lanes. Just a Thought....

onemean460

Established Member
That sounds great, Im down here working on my grandfathers rice farm, riviana foods here in abbeville. I dont have my mustang down here but would love to hang out with you guys if you dont mind. Thanks

cobraRcraig

Established Member
Cobra Princess: I'm with that would be great to have another convoy :thumbsup:

:idea: How about the Drusilla exit on I-12 the shopping center through the light?
also known as: raising caines-hi neighbor parking lot.

FEARSNO1

KB Shelby, enough said
Established Member
sounds good i will get everyone together that i know. the track sounds like a great idea but we will have to eat early the track starts at 10 i think till around 5pm. or we can just go late. it is best to get there early to get a good bit of runs in.i have 4 cobras, mach 1, 03 gt,97 gt,maybe a couple lightnings that are coming.still some others that i have not talked to yet.

later
brandon

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread