Lafayette meet?

BlownBayou

The Innovator Has Spoken
Established Member
cobraRcraig said:
Cobra Princess: I'm with that would be great to have another convoy :thumbsup:

:idea: How about the Drusilla exit on I-12 the shopping center through the light?
also known as: raising caines-hi neighbor parking lot.

Will be there...If I could only picture where you are talking about :shrug:

Later

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
Rick, Feb the 19th. Do you have to work?
Todd, exit at Drusilla (next exit past airline). When you come to the light at the end of the exit, stay straight and go into the big parking lot.

Cobraprinces

We luv Mysti!
Established Member
What safety equipment :burn: is required to make passes? The Mrs is all about drag racin and I would love to see her make a few passes .. we dont have a helmet but can aquire one by then .. I know the exit that leads over to drusilla's ... its the one right after airline as you are going west on I-12 .. another convoy would be awesome :rockon: and we wont forget the our camers this time

williecnc

Bullittman
Established Member
Blah Blah Blah. Bring it on bitch I know a 5.0 LX with 200,000 miles that is waiting to smoke the famous white hooded GT and the Lightning.. :bash:

Cobraprinces

We luv Mysti!
Established Member
98RICKSTANG said:
are we going to meet somewhere , i wuold like to convoy as long as the vette guy arent going LOL just kidding!

LOL ... I am not planning to mention it to them unless one of ya'll wants to snake bite a vette LOL

fondani302

Established Member
Damn i just started a littel thread about a possible lafayette meet and i didnt expect such a great response, its awesome! The track idea is not bad its just what is convient for everyone. I was thinking abount meeting around maybe 1 or 2 that day or maybe 5 at the latest and just hangout and get to know the other ford guys in the area to maybe start to get some kind of meet goin on a regular basis and to see what everyone is driving and the mods they have done...And then afterwards go on a little cruise with a convoy of bad ass fords..I hope someone brings a camera cuz i want to do a vid of my car and the meet and have it posted here!!! :rockon: :-D

grey03mach1

Speed Junkie
Established Member
I spoke with the wife and she is going to be working but I will be there. Since I'm in Jena, I'll probably just meet up with everyone at the track instead of driving all the way to Lafayette. I'll get my brother to drive the T/A because I want to post it for sale at the track. I'll see you all in Eunice.
Don't be a stranger,
Matt

BlownBayou

The Innovator Has Spoken
Established Member
williecnc said:
Blah Blah Blah. Bring it on bitch I know a 5.0 LX with 200,000 miles that is waiting to smoke the famous white hooded GT and the Lightning.. :bash:

I know that LX too!!!!! That sum b@#ch is BAD TO THE BONE!!!!! Rick....You do not want any of that thing :poke: :poke:

cobraRcraig

Established Member
98RICKSTANG said:
are we going to meet somewhere , i wuold like to convoy as long as the vette guy arent going LOL just kidding!

read post number 16 homo!!! :poke:
you can read huh? :smmon:
only if the words are in front of ya like that 1987 5.0 LX!! he he :burnout:

cobraRcraig

Established Member
fondani302 said:
Damn i just started a littel thread about a possible lafayette meet and i didnt expect such a great response, its awesome! The track idea is not bad its just what is convient for everyone. I was thinking abount meeting around maybe 1 or 2 that day or maybe 5 at the latest and just hangout and get to know the other ford guys in the area to maybe start to get some kind of meet goin on a regular basis and to see what everyone is driving and the mods they have done...And then afterwards go on a little cruise with a convoy of bad ass fords..I hope someone brings a camera cuz i want to do a vid of my car and the meet and have it posted here!!! :rockon: :-D

We normally meet once a month or every other month in B.R. :-D

Users who are viewing this thread