Kornfed Under Construction*(UPDATED)*

tarheeltrooper

900 H.P. Club
Established Member
Congrats man, those are indeed, SOLID numbers. You should be proud of your build, and the performance of that machine.
Thanks man, I am very proud! Turned out better than I imagined!
Damn dude, 901! Congrats, that car has to be a handful at WOT
Thanks, never thought Id hit 900 plus. I will go back for the final tune soon. So I can see what the extra 1000 rpms will net me.

tarheeltrooper

900 H.P. Club
Established Member
made the new dyno appointment for march 31st. here are a few pics from the visit friday, videos didnt turn out good.

DSC01442.jpg

DSC01443.jpg

DSC01444.jpg

DSC01445.jpg

DSC01447.jpg

DSC01448.jpg

DSC01449.jpg

DSC01450.jpg

DSC01451.jpg

DSC01452.jpg

DSC01456.jpg

Zerohe

Bro do you even Boost?
Established Member
I read all 22 Pages of this right from the beginning for the last 2 days at work. Couple of things..
1. Baddest Snake I've ever seen. Period. Right up there with the guy with the TermiFox
2. Welcome to the 900 Club! Quite a serious bit of power you have there.
3.I didnt know TR could double as CO so well. Im somewhat unsure of my Mystichrome now. :D
4. Jealous of the Color layout on this car. Cant be done with Mystichrome. Insanely hard to color match the parts. I've seen MC with black and the car just doesnt swing it right. 95% of the color combos on Custom MCs is Mystichrome/Chrome. bleh :bored
5.That thing sounds absolutely,HORRIFYINGLY, ADDICTIVE at Idle and Revs.
6. I will be selling my Whipple and going to a F-1A. I cant ignore how nasty that thing sounds.

quad

Established Member
I read all 22 Pages of this right from the beginning for the last 2 days at work. Couple of things..
1. Baddest Snake I've ever seen. Period. Right up there with the guy with the TermiFox
3.I didnt know TR could double as CO so well. Im somewhat unsure of my Mystichrome now. :D
4. Jealous of the Color layout on this car. Cant be done with Mystichrome. Insanely hard to color match the parts. I've seen MC with black and the car just doesnt swing it right. 95% of the color combos on Custom MCs is Mystichrome/Chrome. bleh :bored
6. I will be selling my Whipple and going to a F-1A. I cant ignore how nasty that thing sounds.
You do have this option for MC:

b8ax.jpg

urkg.jpg

uv5d.jpg

tarheeltrooper

900 H.P. Club
Established Member

thank you very much for the kind words and for taking the time to look at the entire thread. it makes it worth the time when I get comments like these! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread