Kornfed Under Construction*(UPDATED)*

T0RCH3D

Established Member
This car is without a doubt up one of the cleanest builds on SVTP. Been following this build from the start, impeccable taste and attention to detail. If this car ever goes up for sale please PM me first, I would sell my TR 10th in a heartbeat for this car. Congrats on the magazine feature, its well deserved.

Last edited:

tarheeltrooper

900 H.P. Club
Established Member
This car is without a doubt up one of the cleanest builds on SVTP. Been following this build from the start, impeccable taste and attention to detail. If this car ever goes up for sale please PM me first, I would sell my TR 10th in a heartbeat for this car. Congrats on the magazine feature, its well deserved.

Thank you very much! I think she will be mine for many years to come! :beer:

HeLLFiRe xx

Run your car, not mouth.
Established Member
just looked through this thread.... very impressed with your attention to detail on your car... there are very few people who can tastefully modify mustangs... normally when people spend this kind of money on appearance mods they end up buying things that ruin the cars appearance simply cuz they think the car is not finished until they buy every appearance mod on ****ing american muscle... when in reality custom work is what separates the nice cars from the amazing ones. i'm impressed.... can't wait to see your car in july during my first venture to MW...

Oh and BTW..... don't know if you have a shifter in your T56 magnum... but i put a magnum in my 99 when i had it and got a white lightning shifter... thing was by far the most amazing feeling shifter/tranny combo i have ever felt.

Last edited:

tarheeltrooper

900 H.P. Club
Established Member
Amazing build
Thanks man!

just looked through this thread.... very impressed with your attention to detail on your car... there are very few people who can tastefully modify mustangs... normally when people spend this kind of money on appearance mods they end up buying things that ruin the cars appearance simply cuz they think the car is not finished until they buy every appearance mod on ****ing american muscle... when in reality custom work is what separates the nice cars from the amazing ones. i'm impressed.... can't wait to see your car in july during my first venture to MW...

Oh and BTW..... don't know if you have a shifter in your T56 magnum... but i put a magnum in my 99 when i had it and got a white lightning shifter... thing was by far the most amazing feeling shifter/tranny combo i have ever felt.
thanks for the kind words and for checking out my build! see you at mustang week!

Last edited:

tarheeltrooper

900 H.P. Club
Established Member
***New dyno #'s are in***

had a few issues on the dyno this morning but was able to get a solid number down before the belt misfortune.

first the starter solenoid started acting up so once that was pin pointed as the issue a few taps later it started up.

then two separate intercooler clamps were not as tight as others and blew off on back to back runs.

lastly, the procharger belt broke and ended the tuning appointment a little early unfortunately.

I didnt buy this kit or belt new, so not sure how old or how used the belt is, that could have some reason to it snapping. also the back to back intercooler clamps blowing off at high rpms did not help the belt issue any as this happend before the belt snapped. all the alignment was perfect and was not too loose or tight. my guess is its just one of them things that happen and you read about these blowers throwing belts here and there.

on the bright side.....

the car made 901 h.p. and 724 t.q. at 6200 rpms on 22.5 psi. this is insane considering the power was still climbing and we have another full 1000 rpm's to go.

this is a gain of 64 h.p. and 75 t.q. over last dyno visit! only thing changed was I went from 1 and 5/8's headers with 2.5 mid and catback to 1 and 7/8's headers with 3 inch mid and catback. also added larger pumps as last time the pumps were maxed but car was basically topped out there. it is amazing the restriction that little diameter exhaust had on this setup. Kurgan told me that is killing/choking the motor down and boy was he right. this car sounds crazy on the dyno, it screams like jet plane and gets through the power band so fast, such a badass sound and sight!

So in a few weeks I will go back down there with tight intercooler clamps (lol) and a belt that I know is brand new with zero issues and I as well as Bob think it will spit out 920 to 930 h.p.

I am not sure what the timing was I forgot to ask but was nothing crazy at all. Kurgan did a great job giving the misfortune my car had going on. cant wait to get back down there for the final tune.

thanks again to all you still checking out my thread and for the kind comment!

Last edited:

Ukfox89

Established Member
id think youd get into the 1000hp range with another 1000rpm to go. not sure what your power bands like, but with that Sullivan intake I bet it comes on hard. glad it all went well and glad that belt didn't do any damage to your beautiful car

tarheeltrooper

900 H.P. Club
Established Member
You gonna drive it today? I just did a four hour mountain cruise, you'll love passing bicyclist with the f1a and big red bov
Hahaha, I still have to order a belt so right now I have a cammed 01 cobra car lol.
wow.. insane! i think youll make more than 920-930 when its 100% and you get to use that extra 1000 rmp.
That would be nastiness!
id think youd get into the 1000hp range with another 1000rpm to go. not sure what your power bands like, but with that Sullivan intake I bet it comes on hard. glad it all went well and glad that belt didn't do any damage to your beautiful car

That would be insane on 22.5 psi. If the car responds to timing well and he can push it a little it could make a quite bit more. Yes I got lucky with the belt leaving no damage. Thanks Ben!

Users who are viewing this thread