Kornfed Under Construction*(UPDATED)*

vadorsnake04

Established Member
Should look really nice! Can't wait for all my painted parts to be back this coming week on my F1A setup. I'm looking for the same power at 25psi on mine as well.

tarheeltrooper

900 H.P. Club
Established Member
Should look really nice! Can't wait for all my painted parts to be back this coming week on my F1A setup. I'm looking for the same power at 25psi on mine as well.

Thanks buddy, I have read alot of your info on a bunch of posts concerning prochargers, you have some great info. The 25lb cog setup uses the ATI balancer and also have a large super dampner that fits inside of the big crank pulley. As where on the 20lb cog setup it just had the ATI balancer and the crank pulley. Seems like the extra super dampner piece helps with the extra boost, very nice custom setup.

Last edited:

vadorsnake04

Established Member
Thanks buddy, I have read alot of your info on a bunch of posts concerning prochargers, you have some great info. The 25lb cog setup uses the ATI balancer and also have a large super dampner that fits inside of the big crank pulley. As where on the 20lb cog setup it just had the ATI balancer and the crank pulley. Seems like the extra super dampner piece helps with the extra boost, very nice custom setup.

Ya, that super dampener makes a big difference. I'm doing it with an 8 rib setup as I'm not much for cog unless I have to lol.

tarheeltrooper

900 H.P. Club
Established Member
the 25 lb cogs and the super dampner..

cogs.jpg

vadorsnake04

Established Member
I just like the no belt slip idea and the loudness, seems to be a touch louder than a 8 rib setup right?

Ya def. no belt slip with the cog. I don't get belt slip with the 8 rib setup and never did with the 8 rib on both my kenne bell setups. Just like it being somewhat forgiving. Cog belt setups sound really cool!:rockon:

tarheeltrooper

900 H.P. Club
Established Member
Ya def. no belt slip with the cog. I don't get belt slip with the 8 rib setup and never did with the 8 rib on both my kenne bell setups. Just like it being somewhat forgiving. Cog belt setups sound really cool!:rockon:
sweet :rockon: Ill pm you if i need any info or have a question, thanks man.
WOW... parts look GREAT !!!!!
Thanks bud!

westray

0563 SVT
Established Member
Best of luck with the setup TC! Looking forward to seeing end result. Blake is a great guy and knows his stuff. If you have any questions just hit me up.

murse

Established Member
Premium Member
wow!! looking great, and with those stingers on there it will definitely make it in a magazine!!!! :beer:

tarheeltrooper

900 H.P. Club
Established Member
stock motor... 25psi.... stock manifolds... (4R-70) auto 735/620
very nice, mid 800s in a 6 speed then..
Best of luck with the setup TC! Looking forward to seeing end result. Blake is a great guy and knows his stuff. If you have any questions just hit me up.
thanks josh!
Beastly. She will whistle like a son of a bitch lol
yea you can hear it coming like a 03 super duty lol
That's gonna be sick TC! Looking forward to seeing her all finished up.
thanks buddy!
wow!! looking great, and with those stingers on there it will definitely make it in a magazine!!!! :beer:
haha good ol murse...this is how they look now after a fresh polish 2 weeks ago....
photobucket-6862-1362258443640_zpsebdb66c7.jpg

photobucket-5163-1362258329252_zps3f285025.jpg

photobucket-5996-1362258400563_zps00936ccf.jpg

T's03GT

#Team5bro
Established Member
I can not wait to hear this thing when it's done. It is going to sound like you're driving a 747 down the street.

Users who are viewing this thread