Killer Chiller Dyno

svtshadow

Banned
OK then why would you not post it as such. I like the info on how well they cool and man the Killer Chiller seems to cool it down thats for sure just Obviously not a Dyno. Do you have any before and after dyno's I am very curious in seeing a before and after? I can post my before and after next spring as that is when I plan on installing my Killer Chiller and water Meth at the same time.

Maybe you should start by doing a search on this forum about the before and after AIT2s!!!!!

TerminatedGT

Established Member
Here's a before and after dyno from one of my customers. There's a Cobra that was very similar, if I can find it I'll post it up. http://killerchiller.com/kwiksdyno.htm

WOW, very nice just make me want to get this on the car sooner. Thanks man for the very quick reply
Personally bought as a safety thing when running the car in hot temps
on road trips

TerminatedGT

Established Member
Omg, the proof is in the users. Worry about the benefits of dropping your IAT2's instead of power you'll get from it.
I had a very valid question maybe should have stated power I would gain vs a heat soaked car but he addressed that and in a very quick way and the dyno spoke for it self. Maybe you should give more thought to your reply before bashing mine. The title was also stated DYNO not temp drop.
Who better to ask then someone promoting a product that showed knowledge in there product

Tractionless1

Established Member
dumb question but the killer chiller turns on/off with the a/c in the car right?

Looks like you fell through the cracks, see posts #4 and #5 above.

I currently have the Gen2 kit and I loved it with my previous setup but now not so much. I honestly think I need to rebuild the AC system on the car though.... has 184k miles so I've gotten my money worth lol. My KB makes so much damned heat though that it kills the in cab cooling bad... It drops my IATS's a RIDICULOUS AMOUNT THOUGH.

Beings I've had my Gen2 it for a few years now whats next in the form of upgrades? I have a new compressor I want to install one day, I'm planning to replace everything including the condensor ( I had to repair it last year) and the evap unit... So total new system just because I dont want to do it again. If I was to go with the Gen 3 core or switch to the drag kit would either benifit my in cab cooling?

I started with a Gen1 kit then upgraded to the Gen2 lines. I recently upgraded to the Gen3 core and kept the Gen2 lines. The gen1 and gen2 cores are the same. I'm happy with the kit as it stands and I'm in S. Florida. As for the newest upgrades there's the full drag kit which allows only KC operation without interior cooling and of the course the option of both. Joe's working on a secondary condenser to boost cooling capacity even further.

Tractionless1

Established Member
Ya'll run a manual or electric bypass valve for those that have installed one?

Manual, no reason to put more strain on the fragile charging system. It's located behind the passenger side fog light and I can access it by sitting on the ground and reaching up from the bottom, no problem.

I have mentioned insulate EVERYTHING, in my posts about the KC right!?! The only lines not insulated there are for the HE as I don't run it with the KC anyway. Note the IC pump base and valve housing are insulated as well. After all chilled IC fluid is flowing through them right? No reason to skip them over!

101_zpsabd8d993.gif

Last edited:

J.Kincaid

Established Member
Sale has been extended

We've been asked to extend this sale, and so it'll be good through the 15th of this month. Email me if you are interested. [email protected]

Also if you are interested there is an electronic valve available.

Thanks,
Joe

JuStAkId

Just roll with it
Established Member
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread