Just purchased 03 shamooo

Impact13

Established Member
Wanted one of these trucks for 20 years. Figured it was the perfect family friendly hot rod for my 2 boys, wife and myself. The boys base being fast off of burnout ability- so the Harley passed the cool test. Truck was a one owner all original with 5,600 miles and damn near flawless.

Attachments

• IMG_7063.jpeg
    IMG_7063.jpeg
    462 KB · Views: 156
  • IMG_5842.jpeg
    IMG_5842.jpeg
    419.7 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_8023.jpeg
    IMG_8023.jpeg
    297.9 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_7074.jpeg
    IMG_7074.jpeg
    608 KB · Views: 119

HEMIMACH 98

Established Member
Wanted one of these trucks for 20 years. Figured it was the perfect family friendly hot rod for my 2 boys, wife and myself. The boys base being fast off of burnout ability- so the Harley passed the cool test. Truck was a one owner all original with 5,600 miles and damn near flawless.
Had a Harly Davidson addition something like that

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I like it. What's the market for these like now? I imagine most of them are beat to death.

Last edited:

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
thats a great find, I rarely see any of the harley trucks on the road anymore and any I do come across on marketplace are high mile and rusty.

bringing this out to Carlisle?

Impact13

Established Member
thats a great find, I rarely see any of the harley trucks on the road anymore and any I do come across on marketplace are high mile and rusty.

bringing this out to Carlisle?
Haven’t been out to Carlisle in 7-8 years so I am planning on it this year

Roots-type

+displacement
Established Member
Beautiful truck. You got a good one it looks like. Always loved the supercharged Harley trucks. Seeing one makes me feel like a high school kid again. It was those trucks, Lightnings and the Lincoln Blackwoods that were running the streets back then. Haven't seen a Blackwood in fn AGES.

B7BlownSnake

Established Member
That truck is gorgeous. The 40k price seemed high IMO for about 10 seconds, then I was thinking about how I'm actually wanting to get into an older, cheaper, simpler car like this. This Harley truck, a clean Marauder, or a clean LS400, would be amazing. Bulletproof and simple to fix/mod. Yes you have to pay a bit extra to get one of these that's clean but your maintenance bill is near zero.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That is gorgeous, and with the super low miles, a total win for you. I saw that exact truck back in early 2003 when I took delivery of my '03 Cobra. Same colors. It was in the showroom. I was mesmerized. Such a beautiful truck then. Just as beautiful today. Congratulations.

I'd say your son approves, big time!

Impact13

Established Member
That is gorgeous, and with the super low miles, a total win for you. I saw that exact truck back in early 2003 when I took delivery of my '03 Cobra. Same colors. It was in the showroom. I was mesmerized. Such a beautiful truck then. Just as beautiful today. Congratulations.

I'd say your son approves, big time!

That poor guy is doomed he is already into cars and girls - two very expensive habits!

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread