Just another lethal perf thread

h82luz

beer drinker
Established Member
I know it may go without saying but i received the lethal catted x last week and put it on. These guys are 1 of the best distributors i have ever dealt with. Get nothing but the best service and products bar none from everybody there! Usually deal with jonas when i call so i better give him props!!! You guys earned a customer for life!!!!:beer:

chris

T-Pain808

I Love Asian Girls!!!
Established Member
No doubt. Lethal Performance, knows what they are doing period. The back up their products and customers are first. Good prices, on products and shipping. Esspecially for someone like me thats 4000 miles away. Keep up the good work.

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
i will be buying as much from them as i can!! :thumbsup:

so far i have bought clutch/fw, brakes and other things

excellent service, selection, and availability!

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
they are one of the few speed shops/go fast parts stores, that I have only heard good things about :thumbsup:

Nino S

Established Member
the only people I trust for my Cobra parts is lethal performance and excessive motorsports!!! keep it up guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jared is a very shrewd business man. Customer service is priority one with him. I'll patronize him before any other vendor regardless of the price.

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
they are one of the few speed shops/go fast parts stores, that I have only heard good things about :thumbsup:

Lethal stinks! There now youve heard something bad about them lol, however im lying, Lethal kicks ass, best Terminator part dealer there is, bar none!

Lethal FTW

Last edited:

Jomo1994z71

Can I get a KB WooWee!
Established Member
Lethal is great, and I have had great experiences with American Muscle too

T-Pain808

I Love Asian Girls!!!
Established Member
Well they are both sponsors to this site, so I would diffenently use them for that reason, plus it doesn't hurt the have good customer service. Atleast for Lethal. Nevr used American Muscle, but emailed them for a shipping quote twice and never got a response.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Thank you to everyone for your positive comments and continued support. It's customers like you that really make us glad to be doing what we do.

Thanks a million!!

Jared

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
Lethal ROCKS!

Aftermarket parts suppliers are such a freaking crap shoot, that when you find one as good as these guys are, you can't help but be enthusiastic and want to tell your buds what a great deal/service you got!

I spent a few dollars there...:rollseyes LOL!

Very knowledgeable, very reliable, very competitive! :banana::rockon::pepper::beer:

What's not to love?! :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread