JLT intake

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Tucker, you ever feel like you are talking to a wall.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
99cbra said:
hahaha shut up....again mr moderator people should speak only when spoken too....this is a civil debate here and these old women have to piss and moan when someone calls them out on something.....if you don't like what you see then ignore it especially you rio red

I hope to God that was not directed at me. :uh oh:

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
HISSMAN--- 03/04 either way its faster than mine.... '04 it is though. :-D Photshop or not, If I had an 03/04 with that Eaton sitting under there, Id want that hood. Its just too cool. Somebody wants to run 'em, you dont even have to lift the hood to show em what you got! I wonder if a hood like that would be possible to make??? Ive heard of guys getting the cf hoods then having them sprayed with just a few coats of their color paint, then wet sanded smooth and clearcoated to where it looked like the stock hood from a distance but up close you could see the CF pattern. I wonder if a clear type of plastic could withstand engine temps and exposure to UV rays???? I dont know my plastic that well... google here I come. Somebody is bound to know.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
It would be possible, but over time it would most likely discolor in some way. I was just messing with you on the whole 03/04 cobra thing. :beer:

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
HISSMAN said:
It would be possible, but over time it would most likely discolor in some way. I was just messing with you on the whole 03/04 cobra thing. :beer:

it might but Im going to look into this alittle further, Ill keep you posted. No worries like I said either way its faster......................

but mine handles better! :lol: :thumbsup:

haha I couldnt resist :poke:

RioRed4v

Established Member
99COBRA2881 said:
HISSMAN--- 03/04 either way its faster than mine.... '04 it is though. :-D Photshop or not, If I had an 03/04 with that Eaton sitting under there, Id want that hood. Its just too cool. Somebody wants to run 'em, you dont even have to lift the hood to show em what you got! I wonder if a hood like that would be possible to make??? Ive heard of guys getting the cf hoods then having them sprayed with just a few coats of their color paint, then wet sanded smooth and clearcoated to where it looked like the stock hood from a distance but up close you could see the CF pattern. I wonder if a clear type of plastic could withstand engine temps and exposure to UV rays???? I dont know my plastic that well... google here I come. Somebody is bound to know.

clear plastic hoods are big in the import scene. a guy i knew with an eclipse had one, and it looked pretty bad. all the dirt that came up from under the car made the hood look really dirty pretty much all the time.

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
Yeah, I thought Id seen them before but still that would look badass, keep the functional hood vents in it and have it painted. If the under hood was also clearcoated it should just be a simple wipe down with Meguairs Final Inspection, a terry towel and it would be spotless. My car gets dirty just driving around town, under hood cant be any different. Doubt Ill ever do this but it sure would be different. Might win a few trophies at the shows next summer because of it.
It'd have to be a 00R hood though.

HISSMAN--- that was about a ricer excuse on my part huh???? lol
Mine had better handle better it needs all the help it can get trying to keep up with the 03/04s. :burnout:

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
99cbra said:
I asked tucker something......not you other ****ing idiots to chime in about stupid shiit.....know your place and speak only when spoken too.

Last warning boy. This isn't smackdown. One more time and you are gone. We have GREAT members here and they don't need your shit. :bash:

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
99cbra said:
hahaha shut up....again mr moderator people should speak only when spoken too....this is a civil debate here and these old women have to piss and moan when someone calls them out on something.....if you don't like what you see then ignore it especially you rio red

WRONG!!!!!!!!! Buy Bye. :poke:

Users who are viewing this thread