JLT intake

lemosley01

Right Wing Conspirator
Established Member
WTF does certified mean? Certified by whom? Should he go to a registrar and have them stamp the sheet?

Damn, I'm starting to to get sick of you and that's saying a lot - I have a rather high tolerance for morons given that I support them all day, but you're pushing even me.

99cbra

Banned
lemosley01 said:
WTF does certified mean? Certified by whom? Should he go to a registrar and have them stamp the sheet?

Damn, I'm starting to to get sick of you and that's saying a lot - I have a rather high tolerance for morons given that I support them all day, but you're pushing even me.
just shut your mouth....no one is talking to you

NXSVTCOBRA

did u already? cause this whole thing would be a waste <again>.....

why does 99cbra have it in for tucker if he's never tried his intakes out, never done business with him??? sounds like jealousy to me, or maybe he really wanted a JLT and regrets getting whatever he says he has, whatever it is its getting annoying

lemosley01

Right Wing Conspirator
Established Member
Sprayed_Pony said:

why does 99cbra have it in for tucker if he's never tried his intakes out, never done business with him??? sounds like jealousy to me, or maybe he really wanted a JLT and regrets getting whatever he says he has, whatever it is its getting annoying

All I really care about is proof. If 99cbra has proof that the JLT doesn't work, PLEASE let us see it. Tucker has done his part and posted proof that it does - not only has he, but so have other members. I'm not buying the 'argument' that it's all some conspiracy designed to make JLT the King of CAI makers and run everyone out of business and all of those dynos sheets are faked.

So, 99cbra, I'm calling you out again - so far you have no proof to backup what you have said. Until such time as you present proof, you have nothing but hearsay and opinion, and I'm calling :bs: on you.

Note that I do not have ANY CAI or RAI, so I have absolutely nothing to gain or lose either way. I'm just interested in seeing any empirical evidence you may have.

Tucker

Here's the 99, but please read the entire thread!
These are the CAI and RAIvs. stock
attachment.php

This is the CAI vs stock A/F! The JLT is in blue. If you look at the run # you will see it's the same as the green run up top.
JLT is way richer then stock= more power with a tune!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
attachment.php

RioRed4v

Established Member
Sprayed_Pony said:

naw..i personally enjoy watching him making a fool of himself.

:pepper:

NXSVTCOBRA

lemosley01 said:
So, 99cbra, I'm calling you out again - so far you have no proof to backup what you have said. Until such time as you present proof, you have nothing but hearsay and opinion, and I'm calling :bs: on you.

dont call him out.... he gets all silent when you do that... just give him time hopefully we''l see why he has his point of view about the JLT

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
Geeee.... did 99cbra forget how to post or did Lightning Larry already axe his ass?!?!?! If the latter hasnt happened yet, I have a feeling it will happen soon.

nah nah nah......nah... hey hey hey good bye :mj:

If I wasnt so set on improving the K&N intake I bought before JLTs were available, Id have Tuckers intake on my '99. :burnout:

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Damn Tucker, he is coming after you with torches and some rope in this thread. You better run...LOL.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread