JLT intake

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Why do you want a bunch of guys to blow you??? :shrug:

Tucker

I would like to know what I did???

There are a few sites out there (I will not name) that just BASH new ideas.

I don't get it? Do people really hate change?

Anyway, thanks to all on SVT. It's a good feeling when your customers, heck non customers too, back you up. :beer:

Stop by the house tonight, I'll buy you a beer!!!

AzDropTop

Established Member
Not sure why this guy has suck a @ard on for you Tucker? But your product has been great for me. Can't wait for the new dyno numbers in a few months.

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Tucker said:
I would like to know what I did???

There are a few sites out there (I will not name) that just BASH new ideas.

I don't get it? Do people really hate change?

Anyway, thanks to all on SVT. It's a good feeling when your customers, heck non customers too, back you up. :beer:

Stop by the house tonight, I'll buy you a beer!!!

You did NOTHING WRONG Tucker. :beer: He's just an ass. :fart:

SSWWRITE

Established Member
Is this kid a junior or senior in high school? I mean seriously people need to grow up!!! Just mt .02 :bash: :wf:

lemosley01

Right Wing Conspirator
Established Member
Don't worry about it - I mainly didn't want him to spread his BS without proof, and, unfortunately, if you let him do it without calling him out for proof, then people will begin to believe it, no matter how untrue it is.

Some people are asshats, and he is one of them. Maybe someday he'll grow up into a man.

NXSVTCOBRA

SSWWRITE said:
Is this kid a junior or senior in high school? I mean seriously people need to grow up!!! Just mt .02 :bash: :wf:

he "claims" he's an officer in the Army, that was prior enlisted, while i was in for 4 years i've had some child-ish LT's but they were never that immature, my guess he's some snotty nosed private but oh wells he's gone back to being a happy SVT family :beer:

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
The problem was taken care of, now the thread can continue. There is nothing wrong with debate, only people with bad attitudes.

Bob Cosby

Established Member
Well, if its going to continue, please allow me to add my testimonial.

I had a JLT setup on my 99 Cobra (2004 NMRA Factory Stock Championship car). It worked as advertised, was a nice piece, and very reasonably priced. I have every intention of getting one for my 2004.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
And it is because of posts like that from Bob that this should continue.

NXSVTCOBRA

Bob Cosby said:
Well, if its going to continue, please allow me to add my testimonial.

I had a JLT setup on my 99 Cobra (2004 NMRA Factory Stock Championship car). It worked as advertised, was a nice piece, and very reasonably priced. I have every intention of getting one for my 2004.

what's your plans for the new season??? :shrug:

also a while back (around the time of the NMRA event in Reynolds, GA) was that your car fetured in "race pages" title of the article was "getting a 99 cobra in the 11's"

Bob Cosby

Established Member
Sprayed Pony....I won't be racing in 2005, and probably not in 2006 either. I'm changing duty stations (though staying local to the area), and have to start seriously planning for retirement from the military - which is as little as 22 months away - taking into account that at that time, my kids will be a senior, junior, and freshman in High School. Things that make you go OUCH!!! :)

The article you are referring to is one that I wrote a couple of years ago (literally in about 2 hours while in a hotel room), and was eventually published in Race Pages. Most of the info and some of the pics are of/from my car. That article used to be online on the NMRA website, but I can't find it anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread