James Parker RWTD- Tuned 03 Cobra 3.4 Whipple E85 755hp/685trq

Turbo96'Cobra

Mongoose Hunter
Established Member
Big Thanks to Rob Williams at (RWR Motorsports), James Parker (RWTD Tuning), and Tyler Mantz (No Pi No Power/Tmangt281).

Got the Cobra Dyno Tuned on Saturday Afternoon. A little about the Car.

Stock Long Block, Whipple 3.4 3.5 upper/stock lower, E85, Sra Swap, Full Return Fuel System Twin 400lph Pumps.

99Ls1fever 2003 SVT Cobra 3.4L Whipple E85 - YouTube

After the dyno session we ordered a 3'' Pulley,and I am sure a clutch is going to be in my future; hopefully we can get her in the 800's.

cobradyno2.jpg

cobradyno3-1.jpg

cobradyno4.jpg

cobradyno-1.jpg

cobradyno1-1.jpg

Last edited:

Turbo96'Cobra

Mongoose Hunter
Established Member
We hit 19lbs, the air up here in Colorado isnt the friendliest :( The dyno shop is at 5600feet above sea level. So hopefully with the 3'' Pulley we will get 23lbs

Last edited:

Turbo96'Cobra

Mongoose Hunter
Established Member
In all honesty I love the stock wheels. I do have a set of drag wheels and tires. But since RWR is about 90 miles away from my house I choose to just keep the Street Tires on it, Rob had a set of slicks down at the shop he said I could use if I needed them though.

Brutal Metal

Established Member
That thing must be a handful on the street with that insane power! AND what street tire is holding 750 for you in 2nd gear? haha!

svtwes

Established Member
Does James have a shop still? I thought he got out of tuning cars?

Good numbers bro! Your car must be a handful!

Last edited:

j-tan

Established Member
The title is so misleading. I came in here excepting to see 755 hp and you ONLY made 754.49. I'll let you pass only because I like your car.

SVTCobra60

Established Member
In all honesty I love the stock wheels. I do have a set of drag wheels and tires. But since RWR is about 90 miles away from my house I choose to just keep the Street Tires on it, Rob had a set of slicks down at the shop he said I could use if I needed them though.

I only ask because it baffles my mind how you could even attempt to get any power to the ground with those tires lol. I feel that you must spin in 4th!

Turbo96'Cobra

Mongoose Hunter
Established Member
Does James have a shop still? I thought he got out of tuning cars?Good numbers bro! Your car must be a handful!

No, James Opened up a resturant in Colorado Springs, and is still doing some tuning out of RWR Motorsports in Denver.

The title is so misleading. I came in here excepting to see 755 hp and you ONLY made 754.49. I'll let you pass only because I like your car.
Sorry Man, It made 754 :)

That thing must be a handful on the street with that insane power! AND what street tire is holding 750 for you in 2nd gear? haha!
I only ask because it baffles my mind how you could even attempt to get any power to the ground with those tires lol. I feel that you must spin in 4th!

I havent tried to get nasty on the street yet, And, Since the tires are brand new I would like to be able to get some miles out of them. I am more in to the crusing thing when I drive it on the street anyways. But I am a weekend track guy. So the drag wheels and tires are going to be on there probabley a lot.

very nice numbers, congrats!
Nice numbers, that surely is some serious torque you're putting down. :rockon:
Very nice :thumbsup:

Thanks Guys, I was excited to see 600lbs torque at 2300rpms :)

he plans on racing from a 100mph roll..lol...

Na, I am more laid back. I dont really want to die in the car or blow the motor up. It will be a crusier and weekend track car. :)

nanastymach1

Established Member
Hey man nice numbers I'm just wondering how those twin 400 pumps are holding up ?what is your fpdc?and is the bap necessary?I just ordered the lethal 1200 hp kit and plan to run e85 with out a bap to see if I can get 800-900 hp with my twin setup

Turbo96'Cobra

Mongoose Hunter
Established Member
Hey man nice numbers I'm just wondering how those twin 400 pumps are holding up ?what is your fpdc?and is the bap necessary?I just ordered the lethal 1200 hp kit and plan to run e85 with out a bap to see if I can get 800-900 hp with my twin setup

Those 400's are beasts! I put the BAP on there cause I just wanted to make sure I was having good voltage going to my pumps and my tuner said with the bap and the 400's I would basically be limitless on the fuel end. And in the future I am going to build another motor for the car and shoot for 1000hp plus with blower and spray,so I just didnt want to have to do anything twice. So thats why I ordered the BAP. My fuel pressure was at 40lbs. And the E85 idea was amazing we picked up 68hp just switching the timing around and setting it up for E85.

bambinov8

600WHP LOL
Established Member
That's awesome !!!!! I have the same set up getting tuned on Friday :rockon: I have the lethal 1000hp full return kit with no bap .... And 80s injectors ... What size injectors u have ? Can't wait to have mine tuned and compare to your numbers :beer: PS : I also gona run the 3.5 upper pulley only NO LOWER ...

Last edited:

Turbo96'Cobra

Mongoose Hunter
Established Member
That's awesome !!!!! I have the same set up getting tuned on Friday :rockon: I have the lethal 1000hp full return kit with no bap .... And 80s injectors ... What size injectors u have ? Can't wait to have mine tuned and compare to your numbers :beer: PS : I also gona run the 3.5 upper pulley only NO LOWER ...

O Shit :), Thats dirty man! I also am running 80lb Ford Racing Injectors. So basically we have them same combo. Are you going to bring any other pulleys to the dyno session? If you run a 3'' you should definatley let me know what the gains are. I ordered one already, and am axouisley awaiting to install it and re-tune :beer:

bambinov8

600WHP LOL
Established Member
O Shit :), Thats dirty man! I also am running 80lb Ford Racing Injectors. So basically we have them same combo. Are you going to bring any other pulleys to the dyno session? If you run a 3'' you should definatley let me know what the gains are. I ordered one already, and am axouisley awaiting to install it and re-tune :beer:

The funny tbing is man that blower came with the 3.0 pulley but I put the 3.5 because i think I don't have enough injector to run the 3.0 ... Is sitting next to me now lol I'm tempted to run the 3.0 at the dyno just for curiosity:beer: do u know what was your A/F and timing on this 755whp pull ?

Last edited:

Turbo96'Cobra

Mongoose Hunter
Established Member
The funny tbing is man that blower came with the 3.0 pulley but I put the 3.5 because i think I don't have enough injector to run the 3.0 ... Is sitting next to me now lol I'm tempted to run the 3.0 at the dyno just for curiosity:beer: do u know what was your A/F and timing on this 755whp pull ?

I would just run that 3'' Pulley or your going to regret it. I am pissed at myself for not ordering it earlier and running it. Cause now I have to get everyone back together and re-tune it when I could have just been done with it already. The A/F Ration was 8.62

Users who are viewing this thread