James Parker RWTD- Tuned 03 Cobra 3.4 Whipple E85 755hp/685trq

bambinov8

600WHP LOL
Established Member
I would just run that 3'' Pulley or your going to regret it. I am pissed at myself for not ordering it earlier and running it. Cause now I have to get everyone back together and re-tune it when I could have just been done with it already. The A/F Ration was 8.62

U mean 11.8 af ?

Turbo96'Cobra

Mongoose Hunter
Established Member
stock pistons as well? Nice numbers

Stock Pistons and Thanks

How is your idle with the HPX?
Awesome Man, I am really impressed with it and the quality. My tuner said he doesnt think it is possiable to max it out. He did say, because it is such a big housing it used more cells on the SCT Maf tuning parmaters section. He wasnt the most thrilled about that, but he thought it was a bad ass piece he said.

Stock wheels and tires are going to be a blast!

Well whatever fun I am going to be having will 95% of the time will involve you being in the car anyways. So, lets go cruise it in foco this weekend :burnout:

Turbo96'Cobra

Mongoose Hunter
Established Member
very nice numbers ....this makes me want to put on my 3.4 thats been sitting for 6 months.....lol

I am not going to lie a lot of people on here and other boards told me to not run the 3.4 it kills your torque, etc, etc. It made 500lbs at 1300rpms and 600lbs at 2300 rpms. You are going to love it :beer:

BlackVen0m

Force-Fed Nightmare
Established Member
Congrats on the build and numbers! I have seen your car sitting down there a few times, recognized the hood. Rob and James are awesome! We'll have to meet up sometime.

gt347mustang- My uncorrected numbers are in my sig but my corrected numbers were 840/766 so you are probably pretty close! Tuned at same shop as OP.

Turbo96'Cobra

Mongoose Hunter
Established Member
Thanks Man I would love to meet up some time and bs; are you going to Fun Ford Weekend or Mustang Round up? Your car and a few others like Tmangt281; are some of the main reasons I wanted to buy and build a Cobra. Alot of good guys here in the local community.

sabotage

corn fed!!!!!!
Established Member
I am not going to lie a lot of people on here and other boards told me to not run the 3.4 it kills your torque, etc, etc. It made 500lbs at 1300rpms and 600lbs at 2300 rpms. You are going to love it :beer:

I have to get on it!!!!! I dont see any cutting on the hood .....did you install kmember spacers? what diD you do to get it to fit under the stock hood...? THANK THIS IS MOTIVATION!!!!!!:beer:

Turbo96'Cobra

Mongoose Hunter
Established Member
I have to get on it!!!!! I dont see any cutting on the hood .....did you install kmember spacers? what diD you do to get it to fit under the stock hood...? THANK THIS IS MOTIVATION!!!!!!:beer:

I got 1/2 Max. Motorsports k Memeber spacers and soild motor mounts. Whipple told me if I get the soilds, the motor wont pull up when under a load; they said that was one of the worst issues with the hood rubbing.

Users who are viewing this thread