I've lost over 40 lbs since winter.

ririck

Schrute Farms Beets
Established Member
Well, I was never the " hey let's go work out" type of person, in my 22 years, but since summer got here, i've definitely become that.

I used to be a fat slob who didnt do anything but go to class, play video games, and sleep, then I went to the fat slob who went to class, played video games, and worked out maybe 1 time a week.

Since summer kicked into gear, i've been working out 5 days a week. Running at least a mile everyday, and i've been training MMA ( mainly boxing, wrestling, and jiu jitsu), two days a week. I peaked at 280lbs, and I weighed 268 in may.

Here's a picture of my GF and I back in november, and then after it is a pick of she and I about a month ago ( july 12th). I'd like to get down to about 215, and as long as I can keep this workout routine up, i'm sure it'll happen.

280ish.
l_55c0a719463d4558b875bb553f1b001f.jpg

l_3a03767cec6a4c2a949bc98dcc61205f.jpg

and here's me this week @ 236
38720_824635232479_25828611_45106254_1883897_n.jpg

Ohh yeah, since im guessing some people will probably may about diet/supplements. I eat a pretty basic diet of ~2000 calories a day, I don't really " watch what I eat" just how many calories I eat.

I've been taking Jack3d from USPLabs, Optimum Nutrition's "Opti-Men" multivitamin, and Fish Oil.

Best news is that now my car should be like .04 of a second faster! ha.

Thanks for looking

WeakSauz

Established Member
GREAT work!

It's all in diet. Its amazing how you can transform a body just based on what you stuff in your pie-hole. Not an ounce of excercise is required to lose any weight, many people dont understand that. Running a mile a day will sure help it happen faster though.

The way you're built, If you lift regualrly with a good split, you'll be a tank man.

And your girlfriend is HOT. :beer: Great work there, too!

ririck

Schrute Farms Beets
Established Member
Thanks guys, and I'm sure she'll be glad to know 'ya think so, haha. I seriously don't know how I ever got her back when I was a mega fatty. must've been the cobra, lmao.

and Yeah WeakSauz, I can already notice a huge change in my physique from working out, i'm probably in the best shape i've ever been in.

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
congrats to you my friend, i just started doing something very similar. Back in HS i was a ripped 200 roughly 10% body fat and was into power lifting, then i got in a bad motorcycle accident a year after graduation. Now im 24 yrs young, 5' 10" 267lbs, hoping to get down to around 230 ish(with the size of my chest and shoulders i doubt ill get much lighter. Most people think im only around 210-220 now:banana:) by next spring, unfortunitly im doing it with a missing ACL in my right knee so running is out of the question, lol. Keep up the great work, your an insperation to people like me.

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Congratulations! You are now much healthier and you feel better. I was once 250 and dropped to 190. Then went to 200 where I've been for about 3 years. I want to get down to 185, so I intend to start focusing on calorie intake. Mine is around 2000, too. I pray that you can keep the weight off. Many put it right back on, but if you stick to a regimen of a good diet and exercise you should do well in the long run. Again, congrats!!

Nicky Pass

...boom goes the dynamite
Established Member
Congratulations! You are now much healthier and you feel better. I was once 250 and dropped to 190. Then went to 200 where I've been for about 3 years. I want to get down to 185, so I intend to start focusing on calorie intake. Mine is around 2000, too. I pray that you can keep the weight off. Many put it right back on, but if you stick to a regimen of a good diet and exercise you should do well in the long run. Again, congrats!!

At that age, once you get it off its easier to keep it off. I was 238 at 5',9'' in 1999 when I started...I dropped all of the way down to 178lbs. Then I got to about 185-190lbs. and I've stayed ever since. Once you get in the gym and get addicted....it becomes habit...atleast for me. If you keep it up into the 30s, muscle maturity will be on your side!

spyder1337

It's LEGIT
Established Member
Awesome to see you dropping it man. Curious, how tall are you?

My junior year of HS I was 285 and i'm around 6'4 and I started running and being a lot more active and laid off of just video games and pounding sodas, got a mustang and by that fall I was 210 ish, 5 years later i've put on more muscle and a little more fat and am around 240 ish where I seem to stay and not really workout as much other than working outside daily in the Florida heat. All in takes is about a week of running daily to drop the 10 pounds and then after that it's just continuing running and eating somewhat healthy to be around 215-220.. feels good doesn't it?

ririck

Schrute Farms Beets
Established Member
Awesome to see you dropping it man. Curious, how tall are you?

My junior year of HS I was 285 and i'm around 6'4 and I started running and being a lot more active and laid off of just video games and pounding sodas, got a mustang and by that fall I was 210 ish, 5 years later i've put on more muscle and a little more fat and am around 240 ish where I seem to stay and not really workout as much other than working outside daily in the Florida heat. All in takes is about a week of running daily to drop the 10 pounds and then after that it's just continuing running and eating somewhat healthy to be around 215-220.. feels good doesn't it?

i'm 5'11" and yeah man it feels great

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
damn. you were able to get her at your peak? you must have a 12" dong or something man! :lol1:

but seriously, congrats on the accomplishment. i need to get my ass into the gym. i used to go every day for about a year and still hated every minute of it :bored:

biohazard23

Established Member
Good shit man making solid progress.

Have turned about 50 lbs to muscle in the last year my self, and the gym has turned into my second home. Keep going dude.

Remember man, keep your diet on track. Instead of anything choose some healthy shit, thats my problem too, I always go to the fridge at night is my problem :(.

"Nothing tastes as good as thin feels" Keep that in mind :) Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread