I've lost over 40 lbs since winter.

Avenger

Established Member
Congrats man, I know the feeling and it is awesome !!

Started at 367 back in September last year and I'm now down to 265. Still a way to go but it's nice knowing you'll get there eventually, just a matter of time ! :rockon:

Keep it up ! :beer:

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Congrats!!! Can't help to laugh at the fact that you fit right in at Wall Mart before and now you fit into the Gym. Oh, and more Pics of the GF Too!

Last edited:

brentman2007

Established Member
Great work ... I myself had the same scored smoking chick in highschool but was 265 ...athletic though but still a fatty... Now Im 29 and Have been a workout nut for 12+ years... I went as low as 175 and now am the strongest and leanest i have ever been at 6'2 205 (incline bench @ 265) ... I do workout 6 days a week and eat super clean though....If u really wanna see more results here are my 5 things to stick by

1. Keep that protien high
2. Raw foods are great (meat, fruit , veggies, whole grains)
3. Fat is not ur enemy ...ur a man ..eat some steaks!!!!
4. Stay away from starches and sugar
5. Timing is the most important (protien and carbs post workout, most ur carbs in the morning and slow burning protiens before bed)

Now that being said I can already tell your addicted to "feeling good" so just remember how good your gonna feel when u get done every time u start your workout.

But good progress and keep it up!!

archer3728

Established Member
hey just a word of advice when you take all those supplement make sure you drink PLENTY of water or ittl *** up yo kidneyss son

brentman2007

Established Member
hey just a word of advice when you take all those supplement make sure you drink PLENTY of water or ittl *** up yo kidneyss son
drink a gallon of cold water a day regardless ...it speeds up ur metabolism good for ur skin ..keeps those kidneys flushed

srl135

Wreck 'em Tech!
Established Member
Congrats on the weight loss man! Its great to see success stories like that, keep it up and your well on your 'weigh' (haha?)

archer3728

Established Member
drink a gallon of cold water a day regardless ...it speeds up ur metabolism good for ur skin ..keeps those kidneys flushed
ya what he said but if your workin out and doin mma ((im also an ameteur fighter for strike force :rockon:)) try and drink more than a gallon try to go for 2and a half and stay away from sports drinks and soda

chaoticdismay

dr. hobo
Established Member
congrats on the weight loss.

i've also been losing weight, just not as fast as you (granted, i know why). i went from 185 junior year of hs -> 195 senior year after FB was over -> gradually up to 230 in college -> 200 my last semester of college -> steadily peaked to 248ish and that's when i decided that was the last straw. i haven't been working out as much as i should but i'm down to 226 and hope to be 205 by november.

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
Making good progress, OP :beer:

Have turned about 50 lbs to muscle in the last year my self

lol

I sure hope you mean you lost 50lbs and put on some muscle, if not, people and their Internet claim. It would take years for even the most extreme powerlifters to add that much muscle.

EricfromMO

Established Member
"Think ahead. Go forward. Climb higher. Find a way. Make a way. If the door is closed, break it down. Get better"

Congrats man. Your body will thank you down the road. Your confidence will soar, your girlfriend will be happier lol. remember its a lifestyle not a hobby. a hobby you only do it here and there. Being a lifestyle you live eat and sleep being healthy.. Im the opposite of most on this thread- i was a skinny kid at 135lbs 2-3yrs ago and wanted to get bigger, now 170lbs lean all natural no NOS in the tank haha. hard slow gains.. but this is your thread to shine so congrats man, keep up the good work!

"pain is just weakness leaving the body"

brentman2007

Established Member
Making good progress, OP :beer:

lol

I sure hope you mean you lost 50lbs and put on some muscle, if not, people and their Internet claim. It would take years for even the most extreme powerlifters to add that much muscle.

+1 ...fat doesn't get turned into muscle anyway ..it gets used as energy when u work out with little or no calories for ur body to use first ...but ur body will go catabolic at that point too and will burn muscle too..Unless ur on the roids ..but if ur fat and on roids good luck with all the estrogen and enjoy your new found woman parts on your chest along with your leaner body

94venomV8

Established Member
COngrats man, I am working on losing 30lbs right now before I go on a cruise in November. I am 205 right now and would like to get to a lean 175 like I used to be when I worked out hard. I have literally gained no muscle and a straight 30 lbs of fat since then!!! I can definitely notice a difference on the wear and tear on joints and stuff compared to before.

brentman2007

Established Member
I do work out, but I have to eat ~1000 calories a day to lose weight. My metabolism probably isn't the same as yours.

try weight training ....biggest flaw in women's workouts are lack of weight training ...u aren't gonna get big by lifting because you are a girl and you don't have the test to grow ...so it will just make you burn more calories to repair your muscles and then u will loose fat. Fitness models take in way more than 1000 calories....Basically somehow some way "your doing it wrong" LOL

Users who are viewing this thread