Premium Member
Let me know next time youre in SoCal!!

I’d be careful
tenor.gif

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
AB255C3A-D864-4F37-BC05-5F8E80FBDD0C.gif
It wasn't an ATTEMPT...they have succeeded on ALL FRONTS of bringing American Muscle back. And the sales prove it. Meanwhile Ford has nothing to get the Shelby fanbase excited. Also, why try and make a 4,200 pound car into a track weapon? Let's see how a GT500 laps compared to a ZR1. It will get SMOKED.

blk02edge

Established Member
Im starting to think the ban may not be such a bad idea. I didnt think it was possible to be such a raging homosexual. Kanedas throat must be so impacted from foreign objects that he cant speak anymore so he comes on here to squeal instead.

blk02edge

Established Member
How does this go from simple opinions on bland advertising to slamming people for their potential net worth? Insecurity much?
He is nothing more than an insecure troll who comes here purely to show off. Hes not a car guy, he is a ******* here for attention and getting a rise outta people

Last edited:

LostM

Established Member
Ford marketing is doing fine. repetition is key. the last 3 months talk has been about the 500, in the next 3 months more info will come out and talk will spike again, 3 or so months later the cars will roll out, talk spikes again...

This is smart, be it by design or not. a jan 14th hit with all the info would not have nearly as much attention today, as this approach does

Every Demon sold out before launch. Dodge revealed it and had in my garage in less than 6 months. Ford is a freaking joke. Get ready for SLOW roll out with HUGE ADM's and then, I can't wait to catch one on the road...840 vs 750bhp...and fools like ON D BIT thinking it will be CLOSE....HAHAHAHA. Only thing close is his checking account to ZERO.

yours will be $500 less when you pay up on our bet

Users who are viewing this thread