It's dead in here...come on FORD

Kaneda

BANNED
Established Member
There is no denying, FCAs marking team is spot on these days. even if you don’t like their product you have to respect their attempt to bring hype back to the HP wars/muscle car scene again. At least more so then I’ve seen in years from any other manufacturer. It’s exciting to watch their ads and it’s infectious to their buyer base who many of which can’t afford the top tier rides but still rush out to be part of the family with the many affordable variations they offer.

It wasn't an ATTEMPT...they have succeeded on ALL FRONTS of bringing American Muscle back. And the sales prove it. Meanwhile Ford has nothing to get the Shelby fanbase excited. Also, why try and make a 4,200 pound car into a track weapon? Let's see how a GT500 laps compared to a ZR1. It will get SMOKED.

Kaneda

BANNED
Established Member
Would you like to guess which of the following cars will have the shorter "average days on lot":

1.) Demon
2.) GT500

Let's make a wager.

Every Demon sold out before launch. Dodge revealed it and had in my garage in less than 6 months. Ford is a freaking joke. Get ready for SLOW roll out with HUGE ADM's and then, I can't wait to catch one on the road...840 vs 750bhp...and fools like ON D BIT thinking it will be CLOSE....HAHAHAHA. Only thing close is his checking account to ZERO.

Kaneda

BANNED
Established Member
Hey guys...i just ran into On D Bit on his way to change his avatar photo to a lambo...he's actually a really cool guy in person.

55460032_10161797851940105_600384415926845440_o.jpg

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Every Demon sold out before launch. Dodge revealed it and had in my garage in less than 6 months. Ford is a freaking joke. Get ready for SLOW roll out with HUGE ADM's and then, I can't wait to catch one on the road...840 vs 750bhp...and fools like ON D BIT thinking it will be CLOSE....HAHAHAHA. Only thing close is his checking account to ZERO.

Are you insulting his checking account? lol

You come out of the woodwork like some diseased cockroach on a weekly or bimonthly basis.

Hey guys...i just ran into On D Bit on his way to change his avatar photo to a lambo...he's actually a really cool guy in person.

View attachment 1563208

I can honestly say, the pictured 'thing' dressed quite a bit more like you, than @ON D BIT.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
Are you going to change your Avatar photo to another car you don't own 4 seconds faster this time around? Let us know!!!
4 seconds faster? I had avatars of cars I’ve owned on this website.
Potential customer here boys! Lock her up, because venom kills demons!

Demon hasn't lived up to the hype? It's beating McClaren 720s and Lambos at the strip and banging off high 9's at 136mph+ all day long. All for 86K. Ford is already backtracking and saying "Below 11" on a car that was suppose to KILL DEMONS. HAHHA.

Irregardless, this launch SUCKS. Just face it. Ford could care less about this car. If you think how a car is launched doesn't matter in the modern world of hype and prestige, you are dead wrong.
1. Of course because you care less about the car and just want the latest and greatest.
2. It’s a lot easier to run on slicks(oem I know), but even then I see them losing with regularity to cars they should beat even with the race fuel and slicks.
3. They have not launched the car. They are still over 6 months from launching the car. They have not verified regulatory power/epa numbers yet.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member

View attachment 1563208
Did you sell your demon already?

Edit: 4 seconds faster at big willow makes the GT500 faster than the c7z06, LP610-4, LP750-4SV, AMG GT-R, 991.2 GT3.
And equivalent to the 675LT time. Damn!

Last edited:

Kaneda

BANNED
Established Member
Did you sell your demon already?

Edit: 4 seconds faster at big willow makes the GT500 faster than the c7z06, LP610-4, LP750-4SV, AMG GT-R, 991.2 GT3.
And equivalent to the 675LT time. Damn!

I did! Sold it and got an avatar of image of the car...just like you! Why buy a car and drive it when you can falsely represent your whip on this site. I'm happier now.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
I did! Sold it and got an avatar of image of the car...just like you! Why buy a car and drive it when you can falsely represent your whip on this site. I'm happier now.
Who says I’m falsely representing anything. I have never claimed to own all the avatars I post.

By your logic are you saying you own the pink pony, or does gimmie11s own the black/white old dude?

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
Damn Kaneda came out of the corner swinging

Users who are viewing this thread