It's dead in here...come on FORD

Dusten

Established Member
Get your fan base excited with something. This marketing / launch sucks so hard. WTF are they doing? Why can't they give the community stuff to chew on each week besides On D Bit saving his pennies to buy a Ford Focus while his Avatar is a Porsche.
If they spend 0 on marketing and still sell every car they build, who cares?

ViperRed91GT

Lightning Guru
Established Member
If they spend 0 on marketing and still sell every car they build, who cares?

EXACTLY. I think Ford marketing will be concerned when they don’t, which hasn’t happened with any other previous model. Sounds like @Kaneda’s issue isn’t an issue at all..

Kaneda

BANNED
Established Member
This just in!!! 6 more months of car shows. No numbers. And Demon has 100 more horses then new GT500, but it's gonna be anyone''s race....

Good-Fellas-Hilarious.jpg

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Who’s your favorite street fighter player?

I feel like I’m undefeatable as Ryu.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Kaneda

BANNED
Established Member
Who’s your favorite street fighter player?

I feel like I’m undefeatable as Ryu.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Guile. Let's play. You win, I leave this site forever. I win, ON D BIT actually has to buy the car in his avatar. Deal?

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Guile. Let's play. You win, I leave this site forever. I win, ON D BIT actually has to buy the car in his avatar. Deal?

Guile is tough to beat with someone on the sticks who knows what they’re doing.

Will have to be a different upside for me. I love having you on the site.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
We can assume you purchased the pink pony in your avatar?
This just in!!! 6 more months of car shows. No numbers. And Demon has 100 more horses then new GT500, but it's gonna be anyone''s race....

View attachment 1564210
Yet you somehow know the HP numbers? Interesting...

DepWraith

Established Member
Love how you all are always talking about my knob...just remember that I gave that info BEFORE ANYONE ELSE, even the great and mighty who poke fun here.

Speaking of which, Bimini, Zemedici, On D Bit and Blk 02 Edge...you all are so quick to poke fun at others, yet at the end of the day I did provide factual info on the car before its release and NONE OF YOU were able to do that.

That's right, the same person you are trying to make fun of actually did more than you. :p

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Love how you all are always talking about my knob...just remember that I gave that info BEFORE ANYONE ELSE, even the great and mighty who poke fun here.

Speaking of which, Bimini, Zemedici, On D Bit and Blk 02 Edge...you all are so quick to poke fun at others, yet at the end of the day I did provide factual info on the car before its release and NONE OF YOU were able to do that.

That's right, the same person you are trying to make fun of actually did more than you. :p
What did you do again? I don't see proof of anything.

Users who are viewing this thread