It's dead in here...come on FORD

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Love how you all are always talking about my knob...just remember that I gave that info BEFORE ANYONE ELSE, even the great and mighty who poke fun here.

Speaking of which, Bimini, Zemedici, On D Bit and Blk 02 Edge...you all are so quick to poke fun at others, yet at the end of the day I did provide factual info on the car before its release and NONE OF YOU were able to do that.

That's right, the same person you are trying to make fun of actually did more than you. :p

Hahahahahaha.

It was on his instagram account.

But I will leak that it has a rotary gear shift dial for the automatic.

October you blessed us with this leak.

https://www.svtperformance.com/threads/look-mom-no-pedal.1162170/

A few months earlier in July, someone else already told us.

Good work.

Wrong again.

ViperRed91GT

Lightning Guru
Established Member
Hahahahahaha.

October you blessed us with this leak.

https://www.svtperformance.com/threads/look-mom-no-pedal.1162170/

A few months earlier in July, someone else already told us.

Good work.

Wrong again.

Title of post accurate given nothing to look at.

Question foments rage and trolling due to it causing micro aggressions from such issues such as lack of imagery to contend with and improper use of word “use”

The shifter is located where it used to be, and it’s use in 2020 will largely mirror its use in other s550 mustangs since 2015.

Weather today is hot with low chance of rain and high chance of more heat

He also liked this post, claiming a shifter was going to be in the same place they always have been.

Kaneda

BANNED
Established Member
Holy YAWN FACTORY Batman!...Can Ford give us NOTHING to discuss? They are stalling. Numbers aren't were they need to be. I've seen the Mid-Engine Vette numbers. Bad timing FORD. Your track beast GT500 is about to look real silly for less money.

blk02edge

Established Member
Holy YAWN FACTORY Batman!...Can Ford give us NOTHING to discuss? They are stalling. Numbers aren't were they need to be. I've seen the Mid-Engine Vette numbers. Bad timing FORD. Your track beast GT500 is about to look real silly for less money.
1-You dont know any c8 numbers
2- the c8 vette has been dragged out for yeaaars
3- corvettes have always made mustang specs "look silly" as they are not the same thing
4- **** off

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
Yawn factor. You never have anything else to say...

DepWraith

Established Member
1-You dont know any c8 numbers
2- the c8 vette has been dragged out for yeaaars
3- corvettes have always made mustang specs "look silly" as they are not the same thing
4- **** off

But the difference is that the base GT500 starting in the mid 60's is the same as an entry level Corvette C8 price so yeah, there should be some concern in regards to performance per dollar.

blk02edge

Established Member
But the difference is that the base GT500 starting in the mid 60's is the same as an entry level Corvette C8 price so yeah, there should be some concern in regards to performance per dollar.
So? Base corvettes have been cheaper than gt350s for years now.

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life

If you want a 450hp, maybe 475hp mid engine corvette for mid $60’s (I do) then a 750hp gt500 probably isn’t the car you want.

If you want a 750hp, maybe 800hp gt500 for mid $60’s (I do) then a 475hp mid engine corvette probably isn’t the car you want.

The gt500 is closer to a zr1 in a straight line. The c8 mr base vette is a bit better than an Audi R8 v8.

DepWraith

Established Member
If you want a 450hp, maybe 475hp mid engine corvette for mid $60’s (I do) then a 750hp gt500 probably isn’t the car you want.

If you want a 750hp, maybe 800hp gt500 for mid $60’s (I do) then a 475hp mid engine corvette probably isn’t the car you want.

The gt500 is closer to a zr1 in a straight line. The c8 mr base vette is a bit better than an Audi R8 v8.

When I said performance, I meant overall performance and didn't mean just straight line or I would've mentioned the Dodge as it owns that segment. Willing to bet you could throw a power adder on the C8, be under the GT500 Carbon price and it would outperform it everywhere.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
If that's what you'd want, cool. But not everyone even wants a C8. If I had to choose between the new GT-500 and a C8, I'd go with the GT-500. A slight price difference on either model wouldn't deter my choice. JMO.

Wilson & Co

SnakeJockeyExtraordinaire
Established Member
I'm really happy for ya, but most wont want to do that.

JMO, historically I disagree.. moving forward with Shelby program you could be right.... meaning most = greater than 50%

For me, when I had my 2010... yeah it had LT's and a KB 2.8 on it before it was 1yr old. Same with previous cobras..

With this one being an 80k purchase and DCT, I'm gonna slow my roll this time around and enjoy the 700hp it came with. Then do a tune once they're all ironed out.
I am in no hurry to mod this time around. Time will tell though.

Users who are viewing this thread